Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 129 of 395  •  Prev 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 395 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Julian Assange free association thread
4 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2012 - 12:56AM #1281
Karma_yeshe_dorje

teilhard:

I don't trust -- and so DON'T "go to" -- ANY of the Links provided by Assange Acolytes

The papacy sure trained you hard in ignorance.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2012 - 1:03AM #1282
Karma_yeshe_dorje

teilhard:

Are you suggesting that it would be a GOOD Thing ("free flow of Information") if al Qaida and The Taliban had "Nukes" ... ?

When Pakistan first detonated a nuclear bomb, I discussed this news with a Pakistani research student. He opined that the development would made relations between his country and India, more respectful!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2012 - 1:05AM #1283
teilhard

LOL ...

No ... "Life" Experience has well-trained me in rational personal CAUTION ...

Jun 23, 2012 -- 12:56AM, Karma_yeshe_dorje wrote:

teilhard:

I don't trust -- and so DON'T "go to" -- ANY of the Links provided by Assange Acolytes

The papacy sure trained you hard in ignorance.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2012 - 1:08AM #1284
teilhard

You EQUATE "al Qaida" and "The Taliban" with a legitimate Nation State such as "Pakistan" or "India" ... ??? Interesting (and revealing) ...

Should "WikiLeaks" be regarded as a "State" ... ??? Would it be okay with you if "WikiLeaks" had Possession of a few "Nukes" ... ???

Jun 23, 2012 -- 1:03AM, Karma_yeshe_dorje wrote:

teilhard:

Are you suggesting that it would be a GOOD Thing ("free flow of Information") if al Qaida and The Taliban had "Nukes" ... ?

When Pakistan first detonated a nuclear bomb, I discussed this news with a Pakistani research student. He opined that the development would made relations between his country and India, more respectful!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2012 - 1:11AM #1285
Dostojevsky

'

Julian Assange knowingly intentionally purposefully received and published STOLEN Secret U. S. Government Documents ...

As I understand the Facts of the Case -- thus far -- he also reportedly advised and coached Pvt. Brad Manning in HIS Cyber-Thefts ...'

Teilhard you are making it up as you go.

Those secret documents were not secret to two and a half million people.

How unfortunate for Assange that he is not Chinese and opened up China gov. secrets. He'd be lauded as a hero in the land of the free. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2012 - 1:16AM #1286
teilhard

So YOU would feel perfectly comfortable if the  WHOLE  WORLD  had Access to ALL of YOUR personal private Information ... ???  (Obviously, I don't believe you ...)

Jun 23, 2012 -- 1:11AM, Dostojevsky wrote:

'

Julian Assange knowingly intentionally purposefully received and published STOLEN Secret U. S. Government Documents ...

As I understand the Facts of the Case -- thus far -- he also reportedly advised and coached Pvt. Brad Manning in HIS Cyber-Thefts ...'

Teilhard you are making it up as you go.

Those secret documents were not secret to two and a half million people.

How unfortunate for Assange that he is not Chinese and opened up China gov. secrets. He'd be lauded as a hero in the land of the free. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2012 - 2:40AM #1287
Karma_yeshe_dorje

teilhard:

You EQUATE "al Qaida" and "The Taliban" with a legitimate Nation State such as "Pakistan"

Pakistan Army assets, trained by the Pakistan spy agency, and funded by the United States spy agency!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2012 - 2:46AM #1288
Karma_yeshe_dorje

President Correa.

If somebody in Ecuador had happen to him 1% of what they did to Assange, we would be called repressive dictators!

www.eluniverso.com/2012/06/22/1/1355/raf...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2012 - 2:54AM #1289
Karma_yeshe_dorje
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2012 - 3:15AM #1290
Karma_yeshe_dorje

A hop and a skip from cruel and inhumane treatment, and charges carrying the death penalty!

WikiLeaks editor Julian Assange is right to seek political asylum in Ecuador. He was left with no other choice after the Australian government made clear it would do nothing to prevent his extradition to the United States on espionage charges.

His real “crime” is groundbreaking journalism, which has exposed the lies and crimes of governments around the world, especially the US.

The Australian government’s "slimy rhetoric" about Assange’s case is contemptible. The government has claimed it knows nothing about US plans to prosecute Assange. Australian diplomatic cables obtained by theSydney Morning Herald in December showed the Australian government knows very well about the US’s “unprecedented” criminal investigation into Assange.

The Labor government is prepared to stand by and let the US get hold of Assange without protest. Assange is the first Australian in history forced to seek political asylum in another country.

www.greenleft.org.au/node/51428

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 129 of 395  •  Prev 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 395 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook