Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Jesus Lived In India - Harmonizing Religions
4 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2011 - 12:58PM #1
Krishnarose

According to a hidden monastery in the hills of the Himalaya's Hemis Monastary, a Buddhist retreat, they have thousands of ancient documents, 2,000 years old, proving that Jesus came and lived there after the crucifixion.  Conversations were recorded with the Head Monks living there at that time, Jesus discussed how his own people had crucified him and he defeated death.  After some time spent meditating and discussing spiritual life with the monks there, he left and went to Srinagar, Kashmir.  There is alot of evidence pointing to the fact that Jesus lived in Kashmir until his last breath, in his late 70's.  He was a renowned teacher of devotion, and harmonized Hinduism, Buddhism and Judaism with his own new brand of thought, which had no "box" at that time.  it was based upon one fact "love and devotion is the key to the Kingdom, and to our freedom".  He was well loved for his wisdom and became a key religious figure in Kashmir.  His reasons for travelling to Kashmir was to help unite the 12 tribes of Judah, which was one of the reasons for the Messiah to come to Earth.  He travelled far and wide, through Europe, Eastern Europe, Turkey (Ephesus) is where Mother Mary's tomb is, she had lived there with John for many years, and was a well loved and noted royal and Holy Lady.  There is a tomb in Srinagar, Kashmir said to be the tomb of Jesus Christ.  I went there when I was a child, and I thought it was strange that Jesus's body would be there in Northern India, but now upon further reflection and deep research, my conclusion is that indeed Jesus lived and died in India.  His free-thinking, liberalism in spiritual teachings came from his days living in Jagannath Puri as a young man, where he "studied to prepare for his Messianic mission".  He lived there with his Mother Mary, who brought him there along the Gypsy Trail to meet with the King of that region, who was one of the 3 Kings who came to give alms when Jesus was first born.  He spent years studying there, and learning about devotion Bhakti Yoga, gaining daily entrance into the famous Jagannath Temple there in Orissa!  He studied the ancient Vedic scriptures and when he was finished with his study, he returned to Jerusalem (the missing years were over) and started his mission.  This why his thinking was so radical to that time and place, as he had learned something so different and new, that was out of the box. 

Please read Fida Hassnain books - The Search of the Historical Jesus - an amazing read!

Please study Jesus In Heaven On Earth - Journey of Jesus to Kashmir - His Preaching to the Lost Tribes of Israel, His Death and Burial in Srinagar, Kashmir - by Khwaja Nazir Ahmad - this is a must read for anyone claiming to be a scholar on the life of Jesus Christ!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 23, 2011 - 8:04PM #2
JoliverJOLLY

The person you talk about going to the monestary in India, is actually said to be the son of Julius Cesar and Celopatra, who disappeared, some believe he was killed other say it is not certain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesarion

"Caesarion, who was said to be Cleopatra's son by Julius Caesar, was sent by his mother, with much treasure, into India, by way of Ethiopia"

At arroung the age of 17, at arround the year 30BC

----------------------

I ponder why you posted in conspiricies?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2011 - 8:04PM #3
Bodean
According to the "Lost Years of Jesus" ... Jesus lived among the Hindu Monks before he returned to the M.E.

So ... if he had already lived with them before ... I don't see why he would have to explain to them who he was the second time around ...

... but as the board states ... it is a theory.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2011 - 8:25AM #4
AM I A HINDU?

Namasthe Krishna Rose:  I did a lot a research on this subject when I was writing  my book AM I A HINDU?  [ www.amiahindu.com

The entire birth & life of Jesus Christ is shrouded in mystery, fable and legend. The Holy Bible records the birth of Jesus as well as his life until he was 12 years old in vivid detail.

After that, there is no discussion about Jesus’s life for the next 18 years.

Where was he during those years? Some will say that it does not matter where he was. But how can Bible fail to tell us about those 18 missing years, when it gives vivid details about the first 12 years of his sermons, life, his crucifixion & resurrection.  

Where was Jesus of Nazareth during the 18 missing years of his life? That is a million dollar question.

A ------- Holy Bible does not shed much light on this matter except Luke 2:40 states "And the child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him."

B--------Even DEAD SEA SCROLLS did not deal with this subject. The Dead Sea Scrolls span the lifetime of Jesus Christ, Old Testament to New Testament, yet fails to shed any light on the life of Jesus during the 18 missing years.

By the way, The Dead Sea scrolls consist of roughly 900 documents and they were found in caves 20 miles east of Jerusalem in 1947 and 1956 by a Arab boy.

C--------There is no detail about this matter in world history.

Did Jesus Christ visit India during the "missing" 18 years of his life? If he did not visit India, Where was Jesus during those EIGHTEEN MISSING YEARS?

Belief it or not, those thought provoking questions cannot be answered even by Christian theologians.

1 -------When I was writing my book, AM I A HINDU?, [ www.amiahindu.com]  I wrote to few Christian missions asking them those questions and only answer I got from them was Jesus was not in India during those 18 years. They did not answer where was Jesus during that period.

2 -------I feel there is some kind of a cover up on their part. Since all of them vehemently oppose the importance of Gnostic gospels which resemble Hindu philosophical concepts in many ways, I feel they want to deny any connection of Jesus with India.

3 -------There are who will argue that Jesus’s teachings was adversative to the view of Hindu concepts and beliefs and his teachings were based on the Hebrew concept of God and reality. I strongly disagree.

4 -------To me his statements such as “Love thy enemy”,'I and my father are one' have to do a lot with Hindu concepts and ideals than Old Testament teachings. The “born again ritual” in the Bible has much to with Hindu Dwija [twice born] concept and Hindu Upanayana ritual than any other Jewish Ritual

5------- Let us search more. For example, in the Gospel according to St. Thomas, Jesus said : He who takes the word out of my mouth will become just like me. To me all those statements are repetitions of some of the statements in the Hindu Upanishads.

6 -------When Jesus said “ I AM GOD”, he was actually repeating the Upanishad statement AHAM BRAHMANASMI [Brihadaranyaka Upanishad] meaning I am God as well as the statement Tat Tvam Asi - Thou Art That [Chandogya Upanishad ] meaning again that the individual immortal soul within the body is indeed the supreme soul or Paramathman or God.

7------- When Jesus Christ said: “ I am the way, the truth, and life: No man cometh unto the father, but by me” [John 14:6]. , he was repeating what Lord Krishna said in the Bhagavad Gita, “I am the source of all spiritual & material worlds. Everything emanates from me. ” [GITA 10:8] “ Everything is born of me. I am the original source of all. No one is above me .” [GITA 12:6, 7] “Those who worship other gods and those who worship them with faith, are actually worshipping me. I am the receiver of all devotion ” GITA 9:23

www.amiahindu.com/

www.boloji.com/hinduism/036.htm
edviswanathan.sulekha.com/blog/post/2009/08/what-do-hindus-believe.htm
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YWcuzoL0-Q
youtu.be/6YWcuzoL0-Q

18 Missing Years of Jesus Christ. Was he in India?
www.amiahindu.com

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2011 - 7:52PM #5
JoliverJOLLY

Mar 24, 2011 -- 8:25AM, AM I A HINDU? wrote:

Namasthe Krishna Rose:  I did a lot a research on this subject when I was writing  my book AM I A HINDU?  [ www.amiahindu.com

The entire birth & life of Jesus Christ is shrouded in mystery, fable and legend. The Holy Bible records the birth of Jesus as well as his life until he was 12 years old in vivid detail.

It is said as a baby, Mary and Joseph fled to Egypt with Jesus, to escapse herriod.

After that, there is no discussion about Jesus’s life for the next 18 years.

Where was he during those years?

Not entirely true, it is said that Mary and Joseph settle near galilee in nazara luke4.16 on return from Egypt matt 2.22, no doubt the baby or young child would still be of concern, so may have stayed hidden for a while actually stated in luke 2.51,

Gallee is near where Jesus starts his ministry, it is also written that 'Jesus when to the synagogue on sabbath as he had always done, I therefore think it is quite clear that Jesus stayed rather local and lived a rather normal life, amoungst the Jews, which in many ways makes sense to me.

Some will say that it does not matter where he was. But how can Bible fail to tell us about those 18 missing years, when it gives vivid details about the first 12 years of his sermons, life, his crucifixion & resurrection.  

Where was Jesus of Nazareth during the 18 missing years of his life? That is a million dollar question.

A ------- Holy Bible does not shed much light on this matter except Luke 2:40 states "And the child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him."  

B--------Even DEAD SEA SCROLLS did not deal with this subject. The Dead Sea Scrolls span the lifetime of Jesus Christ, Old Testament to New Testament, yet fails to shed any light on the life of Jesus during the 18 missing years.

By the way, The Dead Sea scrolls consist of roughly 900 documents and they were found in caves 20 miles east of Jerusalem in 1947 and 1956 by a Arab boy. 

C--------There is no detail about this matter in world history.

Did Jesus Christ visit India during the "missing" 18 years of his life? If he did not visit India, Where was Jesus during those EIGHTEEN MISSING YEARS?

Belief it or not, those thought provoking questions cannot be answered even by Christian theologians.

1 -------When I was writing my book, AM I A HINDU?, [ www.amiahindu.com]  I wrote to few Christian missions asking them those questions and only answer I got from them was Jesus was not in India during those 18 years. They did not answer where was Jesus during that period.

2 -------I feel there is some kind of a cover up on their part. Since all of them vehemently oppose the importance of Gnostic gospels which resemble Hindu philosophical concepts in many ways, I feel they want to deny any connection of Jesus with India.

3 -------There are who will argue that Jesus’s teachings was adversative to the view of Hindu concepts and beliefs and his teachings were based on the Hebrew concept of God and reality. I strongly disagree.

4 -------To me his statements such as “Love thy enemy”,'I and my father are one' have to do a lot with Hindu concepts and ideals than Old Testament teachings. The “born again ritual” in the Bible has much to with Hindu Dwija [twice born] concept and Hindu Upanayana ritual than any other Jewish Ritual

5------- Let us search more. For example, in the Gospel according to St. Thomas, Jesus said : He who takes the word out of my mouth will become just like me. To me all those statements are repetitions of some of the statements in the Hindu Upanishads.

6 -------When Jesus said “ I AM GOD”, he was actually repeating the Upanishad statement AHAM BRAHMANASMI [Brihadaranyaka Upanishad] meaning I am God as well as the statement Tat Tvam Asi - Thou Art That [Chandogya Upanishad ] meaning again that the individual immortal soul within the body is indeed the supreme soul or Paramathman or God.

7------- When Jesus Christ said: “ I am the way, the truth, and life: No man cometh unto the father, but by me” [John 14:6]. , he was repeating what Lord Krishna said in the Bhagavad Gita, “I am the source of all spiritual & material worlds. Everything emanates from me. ” [GITA 10:8] “ Everything is born of me. I am the original source of all. No one is above me .” [GITA 12:6, 7] “Those who worship other gods and those who worship them with faith, are actually worshipping me. I am the receiver of all devotion ” GITA 9:23

www.amiahindu.com/

www.boloji.com/hinduism/036.htm
edviswanathan.sulekha.com/blog/post/2009/08/what-do-hindus-believe.htm
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YWcuzoL0-Q
youtu.be/6YWcuzoL0-Q

18 Missing Years of Jesus Christ. Was he in India?
www.amiahindu.com

I'll say this Jesus did not go to India during those 18 years, but did after his ressurection, the Hindus called him Krisna, instead of Christ.

Krisna saved the people from the rain God, Jesus Calmed the strorm

Kingdon of heaven, navana

Loss of Ego, 'anyone who comes to me not hating mother brother father and sister is not worthy of me' by hating Jesus meant to be detached from egolessness, that god comes first also.

The relevence of the sword both Christ and krisna carry or speak of the followers carrying.

Then ofcourse John 10.16 and ther are other sheep that are not of this fold, and these I have to lead aswell, they too will listen to my voice and there will be one flock and one sheepherd'

The Father for a Hindu, Brahma the creator.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2011 - 8:31PM #6
JoliverJOLLY

Jesus once said to the Jews that believed and followed him, 'I have not told you the full truth for the full truth would be too much for you'

Today is another time....

To quote Bob Marley 'not all that glitters is gold, Half the story has never been told, so now you see the light, you better stand up for your right

LIFE IS YOUR RIGHT! so you cant give up the fight!...

Mighty god is a living man, You can fool some people sometimes but you cant fool all the people all the time, so now you see the light, you better stand up for your right.

LIFE IS YOUR RIGHT! so you cant give up the fight, oh you better get up stand up, stand up for your right!'

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 31, 2011 - 1:44PM #7
BDboy

Jul 29, 2011 -- 7:52PM, JoliverJOLLY wrote:

I'll say this Jesus did not go to India during those 18 years, but did after his ressurection, the Hindus called him Krisna, instead of Christ.

Krisna saved the people from the rain God, Jesus Calmed the strorm

Kingdon of heaven, navana

Loss of Ego, 'anyone who comes to me not hating mother brother father and sister is not worthy of me' by hating Jesus meant to be detached from egolessness, that god comes first also.

The relevence of the sword both Christ and krisna carry or speak of the followers carrying.

Then ofcourse John 10.16 and ther are other sheep that are not of this fold, and these I have to lead aswell, they too will listen to my voice and there will be one flock and one sheepherd'

The Father for a Hindu, Brahma the creator.

>>>>>>>>> this is a theory popular among non-Christians of India. I do not think anyone with knowledge of history and scripture can support this assumption.

Some says Jesus established the 'St. Thomas" church in India. Once a Muslim comparative religion teacher was asked this question. He replied, first you have to explain why would "Jesus" establish the "St. Thomas" church? Either he would establish "God's house" or his own church. The questioner was not able to explain and this did not go anywhere.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 31, 2011 - 5:14PM #8
drawout

Jul 29, 2011 -- 8:31PM, JoliverJOLLY wrote:

Jesus once said to the Jews that believed and followed him, 'I have not told you the full truth for the full truth would be too much for you'

Today is another time....

To quote Bob Marley 'not all that glitters is gold, Half the story has never been told, so now you see the light, you better stand up for your right

LIFE IS YOUR RIGHT! so you cant give up the fight!...

Mighty god is a living man, You can fool some people sometimes but you cant fool all the people all the time, so now you see the light, you better stand up for your right.

LIFE IS YOUR RIGHT! so you cant give up the fight, oh you better get up stand up, stand up for your right!'

And all this time I thought he was saying stand up for your rice.

'When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.' - Mark Twain
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 08, 2011 - 12:18AM #9
Roodog

Jan 22, 2011 -- 12:58PM, Krishnarose wrote:

According to a hidden monastery in the hills of the Himalaya's Hemis Monastary, a Buddhist retreat, they have thousands of ancient documents, 2,000 years old, proving that Jesus came and lived there after the crucifixion.  Conversations were recorded with the Head Monks living there at that time, Jesus discussed how his own people had crucified him and he defeated death.  After some time spent meditating and discussing spiritual life with the monks there, he left and went to Srinagar, Kashmir.  There is alot of evidence pointing to the fact that Jesus lived in Kashmir until his last breath, in his late 70's.  He was a renowned teacher of devotion, and harmonized Hinduism, Buddhism and Judaism with his own new brand of thought, which had no "box" at that time.  it was based upon one fact "love and devotion is the key to the Kingdom, and to our freedom".  He was well loved for his wisdom and became a key religious figure in Kashmir.  His reasons for travelling to Kashmir was to help unite the 12 tribes of Judah, which was one of the reasons for the Messiah to come to Earth.  He travelled far and wide, through Europe, Eastern Europe, Turkey (Ephesus) is where Mother Mary's tomb is, she had lived there with John for many years, and was a well loved and noted royal and Holy Lady.  There is a tomb in Srinagar, Kashmir said to be the tomb of Jesus Christ.  I went there when I was a child, and I thought it was strange that Jesus's body would be there in Northern India, but now upon further reflection and deep research, my conclusion is that indeed Jesus lived and died in India.  His free-thinking, liberalism in spiritual teachings came from his days living in Jagannath Puri as a young man, where he "studied to prepare for his Messianic mission".  He lived there with his Mother Mary, who brought him there along the Gypsy Trail to meet with the King of that region, who was one of the 3 Kings who came to give alms when Jesus was first born.  He spent years studying there, and learning about devotion Bhakti Yoga, gaining daily entrance into the famous Jagannath Temple there in Orissa!  He studied the ancient Vedic scriptures and when he was finished with his study, he returned to Jerusalem (the missing years were over) and started his mission.  This why his thinking was so radical to that time and place, as he had learned something so different and new, that was out of the box. 

Please read Fida Hassnain books - The Search of the Historical Jesus - an amazing read!

Please study Jesus In Heaven On Earth - Journey of Jesus to Kashmir - His Preaching to the Lost Tribes of Israel, His Death and Burial in Srinagar, Kashmir - by Khwaja Nazir Ahmad - this is a must read for anyone claiming to be a scholar on the life of Jesus Christ!

The Gospels (which are Christ's authorized biography) states that when He was twelve, he and his family went to Jeruaslem and the clan started home without him. When they backtracked while looking for him, they found him in the Temple of the Lord. Afterwards he grew in the favor of God and men and remained subjected to Joseph and Mary. I have read of the flight into Egypt but there is no gospel record to his trip to India. I have no obligation to believe that he was anywhere that the Gospels did not say he was.

For those who have faith, no explanation is neccessary.
For those who have no faith, no explanation is possible.

St. Thomas Aquinas

If one turns his ear from hearing the Law, even his prayer is an abomination. Proverbs 28:9
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 16, 2011 - 1:14PM #10
BDboy

Aug 8, 2011 -- 12:18AM, Roodog wrote:

Jan 22, 2011 -- 12:58PM, Krishnarose wrote:

The Gospels (which are Christ's authorized biography) states that when He was twelve, he and his family went to Jeruaslem and the clan started home without him. When they backtracked while looking for him, they found him in the Temple of the Lord. Afterwards he grew in the favor of God and men and remained subjected to Joseph and Mary. I have read of the flight into Egypt but there is no gospel record to his trip to India. I have no obligation to believe that he was anywhere that the Gospels did not say he was.

>>>>>>>> Beside gospels, common sense also says Jesus did not visit India. As I stated earlier, there is a popular theoty among Indians that, Jesus lived in India [ IN the state of Kashmir]. But we do not see anything to support that assumption.

Jesus was a Jew and a practicing Jew. He even directed his people to go to Jews only. There was no reason for him to visit India.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook