Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
Switch to Forum Live View Was Ronald Reagan Suffering from Azheimers as President
4 years ago  ::  Jan 24, 2011 - 8:29PM #51
jane2

Jan 24, 2011 -- 5:41PM, mainecaptain wrote:

I caught an interview with Ron Reagan  last week. And my impression is that he loved / loves his father. And is not deliberately trying to smear him in any way. But is writing what he believes. I too have not read the book, but going by the words of the writer. His experience with his dad gives him the impression his dad was ill at that time.

I formed the same opinion after watching at least two interviews with Ron Reagan.

discuss catholicism
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 26, 2011 - 12:38PM #52
teilhard

And ...

"Dementia" -- including The "Alzheimer's" Type -- is "insidious" in its Onset and Course ...

No one just wakes up with "Alzheimer's" this Morning, after having gone to Bed last Night WITHOUT "Alzheimer's" ...

Jan 24, 2011 -- 5:41PM, mainecaptain wrote:

I caught an interview with Ron Reagan  last week. And my impression is that he loved / loves his father. And is not deliberately trying to smear him in any way. But is writing what he believes. I too have not read the book, but going by the words of the writer. His experience with his dad gives him the impression his dad was ill at that time.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook