Page 12 of 12  •  Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Switch to Forum Live View Merkel says German multi-cultural society has failed
3 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2010 - 4:14PM #111
loveontheair

Oct 19, 2010 -- 6:06PM, CharikIeia wrote:

Oct 19, 2010 -- 6:03PM, loveontheair wrote:

Again, failed policies.

Which German multiculturalism policy specifically do you think has failed, love?

Hello,

For starters, retirement benefits and welfare entitlements.

love

Good works will never produce faith, but faith will always produce good works. loveontheair
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2010 - 4:16PM #112
CharikIeia

Oct 20, 2010 -- 4:14PM, loveontheair wrote:

Again, failed policies.

Which German multiculturalism policy specifically do you think has failed, love?

That's not a real answer. Where is the failure?
And what does this have to do with multiculturalism?

tl;dr
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2010 - 4:27PM #113
loveontheair

Oct 20, 2010 -- 4:16PM, CharikIeia wrote:

Oct 20, 2010 -- 4:14PM, loveontheair wrote:

Again, failed policies.

That's not a real answer. Where is the failure?
And what does this have to do with multiculturalism?

Hello,

Having a splitting head-ache I will just say the the UK made 130B in cuts today. Merkel has said Germany needs to do the same. The emmigrents (4 million Muslims) are costing Germany Billions.

love

Good works will never produce faith, but faith will always produce good works. loveontheair
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2010 - 5:09PM #114
CharikIeia

Oct 20, 2010 -- 4:27PM, loveontheair wrote:

Having a splitting head-ache I will just say the the UK made 130B in cuts today. Merkel has said Germany needs to do the same. The emmigrents (4 million Muslims) are costing Germany Billions.

Sorry about the headache.

What you say here is unadulterated bullshit.

The "immigrants" as you call them (mostly 2nd and 3rd generation Turks) contribute more tax revenue than they cost the German state.

When Cameron in Britain fires half a million government employees, that has nothing whatsoever to do with Germany, let alone German Muslims.

I don't think it makes sense to continue this dialogue - or I might get a headache, too...

tl;dr
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2010 - 6:48AM #115
Ebon

Oct 20, 2010 -- 4:27PM, loveontheair wrote:

I'm not sure where you're getting that number from but it's wrong. Actual cuts made yesterday amount to about 40 billion and very little of it was from the welfare benefits budget.

EDIT: Thinking about it, whoever came up with that number might be combining the cuts made yesterday with structural cuts made over the last six months, none of which were to do with welfare benefits.

He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God. ~ Proverbs 14:31

Fiat justitia, ruat caelum

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2010 - 7:34AM #116
loveontheair

Hello,

Good afternoon Ebon...

Right or wrong that's what was reported here. Correct me if I'm wrong but what tax incentives are collected are offset by each countries contribution to the EU. I brought up the UK just as a example. Many countries over there from what I have seen on the news are going broke but several like the UK are making huge cuts in spending. The US could learn a lesson. From what I have seen with Merkel--which could fit on the head of a pin--I agree.

love

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 27, 2010 - 8:09PM #117
rangerken

This thread was moved to the Hot Topics Zone

Conservative, Libertarian, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 12 of 12  •  Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement