Page 6 of 76  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Erdogan: Israel Must Apologise for State Terrorism Against Turkey
4 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2010 - 1:09PM #51
teilhard

So ... You're suggesting that The MANY Arab and other Middle-East  States which ACTIVELY support Groups like "Hamas" and "Hezbollah" are just ... kidding around ... ???

Nov 7, 2010 -- 9:39AM, KindredSai wrote:

Syria ... ???  Lebanon ... ???  Iran ... ???  Iraq ... ??? et al. ...

They don't pose a real threat towards the existence of Israel.

But I standby that though more than 50 nations do not recognise Israel diplomatically, they are not at war with her.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2010 - 2:10PM #52
Ricky

''UN Charter''

You just finished defending Israel's existence under the UN Resolutions.  If other countries are obligated to recognize this terrorist state because of UNR's and its actions can be defended under those rulings, then it is obligated to obey those same rules.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2010 - 2:13PM #53
teilhard

It is indeed a Violation of The United Nations Charter for one Member State to attempt to WIPE another Member State OFF-the-MAP ...

Nov 8, 2010 -- 2:10PM, Ricky wrote:

''UN Charter''

You just finished defending Israel's existence under the UN Resolutions.  If other countries are obligated to recognize this terrorist state because of UNR's and its actions can be defended under those rulings, then it is obligated to obey those same rules.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2010 - 2:18PM #54
Ricky

''It is indeed a Violation of The United Nations Charter for one  Member State to attempt to WIPE another Member State OFF-the-MAP ..''

Assuming you mean Turkey, is it not true that this nation recognizes Israel?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2010 - 2:29PM #55
teilhard

I'm referring to ALL those Middle-Eastern ( and other ) Countries that ACTIVELY -- and/or tacitly -- support groups like "Hamas," and "Hezbollah," et al. ...

Nov 8, 2010 -- 2:18PM, Ricky wrote:

''It is indeed a Violation of The United Nations Charter for one Member State to attempt to WIPE another Member State OFF-the-MAP ..''

Assuming you mean Turkey, is it not true that this nation recognizes Israel?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2010 - 7:01PM #56
KindredSai

I'm referring to ALL those Middle-Eastern ( and other ) Countries that ACTIVELY -- and/or tacitly -- support groups like "Hamas," and "Hezbollah," et al. ...

As I understand only Syria and Iran funds Hamas and Hezbollah, both of which were initially nurtured by Israel and created under an occupation Israel created.

This being said Israel is not defending it's existence against a mass of nations wanting it's destruction.

Israel knows perfectly well it's more powerful than the Arab World, this notion that it's existence is under threat is only to rally sympathy and excuse an occupation of a non-Jewish people.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 09, 2010 - 11:49AM #57
teilhard

So ... In YOUR View, all that ENDLESS talk-talk-talk about The Destruction of "The Zionist Entity" ... is ONLY "talk" ... ???

The Suicide Bombers are just goofing-around and The Rocket-Mortar Attacks on Israeli Children are just Good-Clean-Fun ... ??? The cross-border Terror Attacks and Artillery Shells from Lebanon are ... what ... ???

When Iraq launched NUMEROUS Scud Missiles against Israel in Gulf War I, Saddam was just taking a convenient Excuse to get rid of out-dated Surplus-HARMLESS Militrary Junk ... ???

uh huh ...

Nov 8, 2010 -- 7:01PM, KindredSai wrote:

As I understand only Syria and Iran funds Hamas and Hezbollah, both of which were initially nurtured by Israel and created under an occupation Israel created.

This being said Israel is not defending it's existence against a mass of nations wanting it's destruction.

Israel knows perfectly well it's more powerful than the Arab World, this notion that it's existence is under threat is only to rally sympathy and excuse an occupation of a non-Jewish people.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 11, 2010 - 3:05PM #58
Ricky

''I'm referring to ALL those Middle-Eastern ( and other ) Countries that  ACTIVELY -- and/or tacitly -- support groups like "Hamas," and  "Hezbollah," et al. ...

Both Hamas and Hezbollah have humanitarian social welfare wings that feed and cloth the poor.  If Israeli terrorism had not been so brutally imposed on those innocents neither organization would exist today.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 11, 2010 - 4:59PM #59
KindredSai

So ... In YOUR View, all that ENDLESS talk-talk-talk about The Destruction of "The Zionist Entity" ... is ONLY "talk" ... ???

In a word, yes.

Realistically, Iran cannot destroy Israel and Iraq couldn't in the past.

The rhetoric of driving Jews into the sea is never going to be a reality when Israel is the strongest military power in the Middle East.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 11, 2010 - 5:48PM #60
rocketjsquirell

Nov 11, 2010 -- 4:59PM, KindredSai wrote:

In a word, yes.

Realistically, Iran cannot destroy Israel and Iraq couldn't in the past.

The rhetoric of driving Jews into the sea is never going to be a reality when Israel is the strongest military power in the Middle East.

I hope that you are right and that the rhetoric of driving the Jews into the sea is never going to be a reality.

However, Israel and Israelis can not afford to be as sanguine as you are.

They know that they are vastly out numbered and that they live in a hostile world.

They know that a nuclear Iran will have the capacity to destroy Israel in minutes.

They know that no country has or ever will come to their aid in time to prevent the destruction of Israel.

They know that it is unlikely any country would come to their aid in any event.

They know that much of the world will not only not condemn the Arab aggressors (the Arab aggressors never have been condemned in the past) but would cheer them on.

They know that the Arab and Iranian rhetoric is more than rhetoric it is a statement of intent, taught to each generation. (It is even taught with your tax dollars in UNRWA, PA, and Arab and Persian Government schools)

In short, the Israelis are realists. They have to be. Unlike you, they are not surrounded by a vast ocean, they are surrounded by millions whose sole intent is to destroy them.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 76  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook