Page 4 of 73  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 73 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Erdogan: Israel Must Apologise for State Terrorism Against Turkey
3 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2010 - 10:43AM #31
rocketjsquirell

Ariel

Hammas stands for the following:

1. Killing and maiming innocent Israeli civilians by any means possible;

2. the destruction of the State of Israel and all of its citizens (Jewish, Christian and Muslim);

3. the instituion of Sharia Law (their version) in any areas controlled by them;

4. corruption,  and mafia style business and governmental practices;

5. subjugation of the "Palestinian" population and violent elimination of opposing political and or military Palestinian parties;

6. forced conversion of Christian Arabs.

7. violent opposition to "the West"and international Jihad

Have I missed anything?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2010 - 1:22PM #32
LeahOne

Oct 21, 2010 -- 1:21AM, arielg wrote:

Hamas is a terrorist organization. Those who aid and abet terrorism are likewise terrorists.

Hamas is as terrorist as anyone  defending  their group with violence.  Like any army, or any other mercenary, paid to kill on orders, fights for thei people. 

Branding them terrorists is  a convenient way to dismiss and ignore what they stand for, just  like calling them anti-Semitic or whatever meaningless epithet one has in store to feel selfrighteous.

HAMAS is a terrorist group because they go deliberately seeking unarmed noncombatants to murder.  That is not what the IDF or any army, even mercenaries, does.  HAMAS are a terrorist group because their kiddy TV shows teach 'Jews are the enemy' and 'we have to kill the Jews'.  Israeli TV presents Israel as a land of Jews, Christians and Muslims from many lands living in one country as neighbors and friends.

Which vision  is more conducive to peace and well-being?  NOT HAMAS', I think.

OK, so what other word do you think should be used for "continually endeavoring to present negatives as connected to 'Jews/Judaism/Zionism - including those which have no discernible veracity except among Jew-hating bigots like the Holocaust denier camp"?

Please explain also what words of mine have convinced you that I desire 'to feel selfrighteous'?   I'm not responsible for your imagination.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2010 - 4:43PM #33
KindredSai

Hamas would not be in the territories had it not been for Israel, Israel released Muslim brotherhood members into the Palestinian territories (when they were banned by the Egyptian government) and even funded Hamas during the 1980s.

Israel basically wanted Hamas to divide the Palestinian people as the Secular PLO was rallying support from Europe and North America.

Yes Hamas is a vile terrorist organization but it's growth was nurtured by Israel.

Let's condemn Hamas and Israel. Israel persistent State terrorism to this day is creating more healthy recruits for Hamas.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2010 - 10:06PM #34
LeahOne

Ksai, you appear to think HAMAS is inert, like a rock that, once thrown, can only move along the initial trajectory....

How HAMAS got its start is much less relevant to the current situation than what its so-violent 'leaders' have been planning in recent years.  Their 'guidance' and assuredly their funding owes much more to Iran than Israel. 

And your noise about 'Israel state terrorism' would possibly be worth listening to were it not drowned out by the flood of 'agitprop' aimed at inciting Jew-killing hate coming from the State-owned press/radio/TV of virtually every nation in the ME.  Not to mention the funding for HAMAS and Hezbullah - and of course their having illegally stolen land & property from their Jewish communities before summarily expelling them.... 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 22, 2010 - 1:04PM #35
teilhard

"Hamas" was elected in "Gaza" because of the CORRUPTION of Arafat's "Palestinian Authority" ...

The "Palestinian" People need GOOD and RESPONSIBLE Leadership ... but all they get is The PA and "Hamas" ...

I think it would be BEST for The "Palestinian" People if "Gaza" were annexed to Egypt and The "Palestinian" Areas of "The West Bank" were administered by "Jordan" ...

Oct 21, 2010 -- 4:43PM, KindredSai wrote:

Hamas would not be in the territories had it not been for Israel, Israel released Muslim brotherhood members into the Palestinian territories (when they were banned by the Egyptian government) and even funded Hamas during the 1980s.

Israel basically wanted Hamas to divide the Palestinian people as the Secular PLO was rallying support from Europe and North America.

Yes Hamas is a vile terrorist organization but it's growth was nurtured by Israel.

Let's condemn Hamas and Israel. Israel persistent State terrorism to this day is creating more healthy recruits for Hamas.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2010 - 9:08AM #36
KindredSai

How HAMAS got its start is much less relevant to the current situation than what its so-violent 'leaders' have been planning in recent years.  Their 'guidance' and assuredly their funding owes much more to Iran than Israel.

Leah, this is the best example of avoid the blame game when Pro-Israelis are concerned.

Hamas as an extension of the Muslim Brotherhood, a Pan-Islamist party that has always been violent and Israel knew this when they released and funded them into the territories.

Now saying that Syria or Iran funds and nurtures their growth doesn't throw them off the hook of responsibility akin to the United States funding the mujahideen and Al Quaeda.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2010 - 9:12AM #37
KindredSai

The "Palestinian" People need GOOD and RESPONSIBLE Leadership ... but all they get is The PA and "Hamas" ...

The Palestinian have been drawn towards the right because of the occupation.

I think it would be BEST for The "Palestinian" People if "Gaza" were annexed to Egypt and The "Palestinian" Areas of "The West Bank" were administered by "Jordan" ...

Jordan doesn't want West Bank and Egypt does not want Gaza, Palestinian nationalism has evolved so much that Third State so called solutions are out of the realistic argument.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2010 - 10:57AM #38
arielg

I think it would be BEST for The "Palestinian" People if "Gaza"  were annexed to Egypt and The "Palestinian" Areas of "The West Bank"  were administered by "Jordan" ...

Actually, the best solution would be for Israel to be annexed to Brooklin...

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2010 - 12:01PM #39
LeahOne

Oct 24, 2010 -- 10:57AM, arielg wrote:

Actually, the best solution would be for Israel to be annexed to Brooklin...

For those of us who are native English speakers, it's "Brooklyn'.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2010 - 8:11AM #40
Ricky

Israel apologize for its terrorism?

You would likelier see Bush or Hitler apologize for their crimes against humanity.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 73  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 73 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook