Page 51 of 77  •  Prev 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 77 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Erdogan: Israel Must Apologise for State Terrorism Against Turkey
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 2:48PM #501
rocketjsquirell

BDboy

The "protesters" on the Mavi Marmara were criminals who were treated better than criminals are treated in Turkey. The criminals on the Mavi Marmara attacked unarmed Israel naval personnel engaged in a legal stop of a vehicle violating a legal blockade. You can sugar coat it any way you wish, but Turkey is the party in the wrong. It is Turkey which owes Israel and the world an apology for supporting terrorists and terrorism.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 3:35PM #502
BDboy

Jun 30, 2012 -- 2:48PM, rocketjsquirell wrote:

BDboy

The "protesters" on the Mavi Marmara were criminals who were treated better than criminals are treated in Turkey. The criminals on the Mavi Marmara attacked unarmed Israel naval personnel engaged in a legal stop of a vehicle violating a legal blockade. You can sugar coat it any way you wish, but Turkey is the party in the wrong. It is Turkey which owes Israel and the world an apology for supporting terrorists and terrorism.

>>>>>>>>> Many Israelis and most people of the civilized world do not agree with you.

I respect your right to have an "Opinion" on this but more I look into it, I see how Israel got itself into more trouble trying to show off it's military power.

The article was not written by me rather by an Israeli. I am sure Israeli opinions have some values when we discuss Israel in this forum.

There is a world of difference between non-violent protests and "Terrorism". Calling unarmed civlil disobedince terroism is not correct.

It was a symbolic protest of a blockade by Israel. Heavy handed "Ususal" Israeli "couter" activities backfired Israel big time....

Shalom!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 4:22PM #503
browbeaten

Jun 30, 2012 -- 3:35PM, BDboy wrote:

Jun 30, 2012 -- 2:48PM, rocketjsquirell wrote:

BDboy

>>>>>>>>> Many Israelis and most people of the civilized world do not agree with you.

I respect your right to have an "Opinion" on this but more I look into it, I see how Israel got itself into more trouble trying to show off it's military power.

The article was not written by me rather by an Israeli. I am sure Israeli opinions have some values when we discuss Israel in this forum.

There is a world of difference between non-violent protests and "Terrorism". Calling unarmed civlil disobedince terroism is not correct.

It was a symbolic protest of a blockade by Israel. Heavy handed "Ususal" Israeli "couter" activities backfired Israel big time....

Shalom!

Bdboy, anyone can have an opinion and anyone can decide, for themselves, what should have or should not have been done.  But, aside from opinion, you can't change the facts.  The ship tried to run a naval blockade.  Legally, it could have been sunk.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 4:24PM #504
rocketjsquirell

BDboy

People who are armed with knives, lengths of steel pipe, cudgels, etc... are not "unarmed" I realize that you do not like facts, but seriously in this case your fact avoidance is inexcusable. 

When, as here, the criminals and terrorists aboard the Mavi Marmara chose to break the law and chose to assault the Israeli naval personnel they accepted the consequences of doing so. The fact that you continue to excuse and even applaud their criminal behavior speaks volumes. 

I do not understand why you and people like the new Muslim Brotherhood President of Egypt, Mr. Morsi, and the Turkish PM Erdogan, are so quick to excuse criminality and terrorism. Perhaps you could explain it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 8:48PM #505
KindredSai

I do not understand why you and people like the new Muslim Brotherhood President of Egypt, Mr. Morsi, and the Turkish PM Erdogan, are so quick to excuse criminality and terrorism. Perhaps you could explain it.

Pot calling kettle, I remember you as well as others from a Pro-Israeli perspective citing that the King David bombing was not terrorism, because the Jewish terrorists phoned before hand.

I doubt everyone on board was carrying arms. This is more than likely Pro-Israeli propaganda, as well as the Israeli banner that Israel never shoots innocents and it has been catalogued that Israel has a bad record of shooting unarmed civilians, journalists and aid workers.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 9:44PM #506
rocketjsquirell

KS

Not everyone on board was carrying weapons. Those without weapons were being held inside the ship under armed guard by the IHH terrorists. The unarmed personnel included the captain and crew who gave evidence against the terrorists.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 9:45PM #507
LeahOne

KSai, please point out the post where anyone stated that 'everyone' aboard the MM was armed.  Thanks.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 01, 2012 - 6:03PM #508
rocketjsquirell

Another way to understand the Mavi Marmara and the supporters of the flotillas.

Latma presents: The Audacity of Dopes Band brings you "Guns, Guns, Guns!"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5CsGViY5JQ&feat...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 04, 2012 - 4:10PM #509
BDboy

Jul 1, 2012 -- 6:03PM, rocketjsquirell wrote:

Another way to understand the Mavi Marmara and the supporters of the flotillas.

Latma presents: The Audacity of Dopes Band brings you "Guns, Guns, Guns!"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5CsGViY5JQ&feat...

>>>>> IDF solders had guns and shooting in the middle of an ocean (International water). Passengers did not have guns. Some bad sticks which could have "destroyed" Israel.

Wish Iranian president just gave up on nukes and started research on "Bamboo sticks". Had he knows the little stick could drown Israel in the sea!!

Those dumb Iranians.... Surprised

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 04, 2012 - 5:59PM #510
LeahOne

Not 'bamboo':  steel railing sections from the ship.  BIG difference. (BTW, 'bamboo' is the hollow stuff and won't do real damage:  the solid version, rattan, can certainly break bones)

If the 'cause' is so just, BDBoy, there is no need to distort and misrepresent the situation as you have here. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 51 of 77  •  Prev 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 77 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook