Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View How Do You Define Wisdom?
4 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2011 - 2:42AM #21
Rev.richard
Wisdom to me is where spiritual incite manifests into physical reality. We all have this where we might be thinking about something and have a piece of information, non related to what we were thinking about, just show up. This is also what we'd call intuition. It comes from the part of our being that is non-physical. For me, I've had this happen where I'll be thinking about something, then in an instant a sentence or paragraph of information is there as if it always was, and manifests without conscious thought. To me, this is wisdom.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2011 - 2:39PM #22
Reformationnow

"Wisdom is beneficent and kind. She is the aura of the power of God, the radiance of the eternal Divine Light, a spotless mirror of God. She renews all things, and passing into holy souls from age to age, She produces friends of God and prophets. She is firm, but Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all Her paths are peace. She is a Tree of Life to them that lay hold upon Her. And Wisdom is far better than weapons of war." -- Solomon, The Book of Wisdom

"Without the guidance of true Wisdom from above, the prophesied Judgment could not be executed by the modern son of man. However, true Wisdom is not what the average man considers as wisdom. I speak of Wisdom in the same sense that Solomon did in Proverbs, and as the Book of Wisdom did. You see, the Book of Wisdom is part of the Greek version of the Hebrew Bible (Tanach), and is included as the 'Old Testament' of the Catholic Bible. However, it was purposely left out of the Protestant versions of the Bible." -- From Wisdom = Judgment

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook