Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
Switch to Forum Live View Hades Just Froze Over
4 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2010 - 2:01PM #41
teilhard

Just don't "Bogart" that Joint, okay ... ???

Sep 15, 2010 -- 1:55PM, Christianlib wrote:

"One toke over the line, Sweet Jesus,

One toke over the line."

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 16, 2010 - 1:36AM #42
Stardove

Sep 13, 2010 -- 4:47PM, Christianlib wrote:

Let me see if I can sufficiently describe this in writing.  In Vietnam, there are some flying roaches about 4" long and 2" wide.

Some nights in the hooch, we would sit around, burning some of the fine herbs from Uncle Ho's Victory garden, and watch for them to fly by.  When one did, we would click on a Bic lighter, and spray a burst from a can of Right Guard deodorant across the flame.  This produced a not too mini flame-thrower, which could engulf and incinerate a flying roach at about 3 to 4 feet.  They then crashed in smoking flames.

In a war zone, such things pass for entertainment.

CL, I thought you were describing the Houston flying roaches. Grew up as a child in Houston and did not like when the "water bugs"...aka roaches came flying at me.

Tracers and flaming roaches......ways to pass the time in a war zone as well as getting high.

We are talking two kinds of roaches here, right?.  One is a bug and one needs a roach clip to handle. Tongue out

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 16, 2010 - 9:30AM #43
Christianlib

Sep 16, 2010 -- 1:36AM, Stardove wrote:

Sep 13, 2010 -- 4:47PM, Christianlib wrote:

Let me see if I can sufficiently describe this in writing.  In Vietnam, there are some flying roaches about 4" long and 2" wide.

Some nights in the hooch, we would sit around, burning some of the fine herbs from Uncle Ho's Victory garden, and watch for them to fly by.  When one did, we would click on a Bic lighter, and spray a burst from a can of Right Guard deodorant across the flame.  This produced a not too mini flame-thrower, which could engulf and incinerate a flying roach at about 3 to 4 feet.  They then crashed in smoking flames.

In a war zone, such things pass for entertainment.

CL, I thought you were describing the Houston flying roaches. Grew up as a child in Houston and did not like when the "water bugs"...aka roaches came flying at me.

Tracers and flaming roaches......ways to pass the time in a war zone as well as getting high.

We are talking two kinds of roaches here, right?.  One is a bug and one needs a roach clip to handle.

Yep, two different kinds.  Only one had legs and wings.

Democrats think the glass is half full.
Republicans think the glass is theirs.
Libertarians want to break the glass, because they think a conspiracy created it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 23, 2010 - 2:54AM #44
Merope

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone.

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook