Page 12 of 12  •  Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Switch to Forum Live View Decide or not decide
4 years ago  ::  Aug 10, 2010 - 10:57AM #111
teilhard

I Pray(+) that someday you may be free of your Pain and Hatred ...

Aug 10, 2010 -- 10:47AM, Sirronrex wrote:

Aug 10, 2010 -- 10:39AM, teilhard wrote:

My Goodness ...

You appear to be void of goodness...but I don't blame you, I blame your evil and wicked religion for snuffing it out.

!!! I Pray(+) that someday you may recover from your Pain and Hatred ...

I pray that one day you feel every bit of pain your religion causes and that you continue to pretend isn't caused by your religion.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 10, 2010 - 11:03AM #112
Sirronrex

Aug 10, 2010 -- 10:57AM, teilhard wrote:

I Pray(+) that someday you may be free of your Pain and Hatred ...

I pray that someday you find the humility to recognize that your religion is evil and wicked.

I've been on a journey to nowhere...
and know that's the best place to be...
now...here...

If my faith isn't leading me inward, then my faith is leading me astray.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 10, 2010 - 1:28PM #113
teilhard

Okay, then ...

So apparently ALL Reasonable Persons AGREE that "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" -- and ALL of the discredited CLAIMS they contain -- are fit ONLY for The Garbage Dump of History ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 10, 2010 - 1:40PM #114
rocketjsquirell

Aug 10, 2010 -- 1:28PM, teilhard wrote:

Okay, then ...

So apparently ALL Reasonable Persons AGREE that "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" -- and ALL of the discredited CLAIMS they contain -- are fit ONLY for The Garbage Dump of History ...

That would be hard to disagree with. Unfortunately, "The Protocols" never go out of print in the Arab middle east and serve as the basis of t.v. shows, movies, etc... aimed at a popular audience.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 10, 2010 - 1:54PM #115
Sirronrex

Okay, then ...

I pray you find the humility to comprehend and understand that the "the protocols" and the Christian religion are only differentiated by the targets of their prejudice and bigotry.

I've been on a journey to nowhere...
and know that's the best place to be...
now...here...

If my faith isn't leading me inward, then my faith is leading me astray.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2010 - 10:09AM #116
Marcion

Aug 10, 2010 -- 1:54PM, Sirronrex wrote:

Okay, then ...

I pray you find the humility to comprehend and understand that the "the protocols" and the Christian religion are only differentiated by the targets of their prejudice and bigotry.

There is no christian church, only a Pauline hoax. The only "Christian" church was the Jerusalem Church under James, the brother of Jesus.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2010 - 10:27AM #117
Ebon

Okay, then ...

Well, obviously. The thing was cooked up by the Czarist secret police in about 1900 and half of it is lifted from Dialogues In Hell by the satirist Maurice Joly (whose original work had nothing to do with Jews or Judaism). Keep a couple of copies around for historical reasons but the claims therein are so much bunkum.

He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God. ~ Proverbs 14:31

Fiat justitia, ruat caelum

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 15, 2010 - 12:58PM #118
teilhard

And some Belief-Net Posts VIVIDLY illustrate the bizarre Fact that SOME People BELIEVE such Garbage ...

Aug 10, 2010 -- 1:40PM, rocketjsquirell wrote:

Okay, then ...

That would be hard to disagree with. Unfortunately, "The Protocols" never go out of print in the Arab middle east and serve as the basis of t.v. shows, movies, etc... aimed at a popular audience.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 16, 2010 - 11:55AM #119
teilhard

But the Bottom Line is -- The State and People of Israel CAN and WILL defend themselves and their Children ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 26, 2010 - 4:01PM #120
Merope

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone.

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 12 of 12  •  Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook