4 years ago  ::  Jul 14, 2010 - 9:37PM #1
Thoughts2009

Fellow practitioners, we should examine ourselves on the issue of sending forth righteous thoughts. How much have we applied ourselves to it? Master has given us the Fa implement of sending righteous thoughts, and has high hopes for us.

Have we used righteous thoughts to the fullest extent? the World Expo is being held in Shanghai. The CCP is frightened by the global progress of the Fa-rectification. It gathers evil factors and cause problems. On the other hand, this is another excellent opportunity to send forth righteous thoughts and eliminate them. I hope that Dafa practitioners in China can use their strong righteous thoughts to eliminate all evil. One thing we should note is that we must have an upright mentality when sending righteous thoughts. We are Dafa disciples; we are selfless beings. We do not send forth righteous thoughts to protect ourselves. We do it to protect sentient beings.

I don't mean to point fingers, as I am also a disciple in Mainland China. I would like to share my current understanding on this issue with others so that we can discuss and improve together. Believe or not it is Master who can save and protect sentient beings.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook