Switch to Forum Live View PR nightmare at the Arches
5 years ago  ::  Jun 04, 2010 - 11:26AM #1
Christianlib

The Shrek glasses MickeyD's has been heavily promoting, and giving away, are found to contain hazardous substances.  (Yes, substances even more hazardous than their food.)

THE LINK.

Democrats think the glass is half full.
Republicans think the glass is theirs.
Libertarians want to break the glass, because they think a conspiracy created it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 04, 2010 - 11:41AM #2
Kodiacman

Jun 4, 2010 -- 11:26AM, Christianlib wrote:

The Shrek glasses MickeyD's has been heavily promoting, and giving away, are found to contain hazardous substances.  (Yes, substances even more hazardous than their food.)

THE LINK.

I guess you should never trust a guy in a clown suit that looks like Ronald. Gotta love the glories of unscrupulous corporations....

blessings

If someone wants to doubt the existence of Jesus, my experience is that no evidence or argument will change his mind. Such is the nature of skepticism.~Editor fourth R
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 04, 2010 - 11:46AM #3
Christianlib

Now, if we could just figure out a way for the recalled Shrek glasses to be used to plug the BP oil spill, we'd have a win-win.

Libertarians want to break the glass, because they think a conspiracy created it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 04, 2010 - 12:16PM #4
mytmouse57

When I was a young child -- maybe age 10 or so -- I had a bad dream that Ronald McDonald had become an evil dictator as was rounding people up and putting them in camps.

I know it sounds silly, but at the time, as a child, it was actually quite terrifying.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 04, 2010 - 12:27PM #5
Christianlib

Jun 4, 2010 -- 12:16PM, mytmouse57 wrote:

When I was a young child -- maybe age 10 or so -- I had a bad dream that Ronald McDonald had become an evil dictator as was rounding people up and putting them in camps.

I know it sounds silly, but at the time, as a child, it was actually quite terrifying.

Are we SURE it isn't happening?

Sure, they deny it.  But denial is ALWAYS proof that the conspiracy is true.Surprised

(I love playing paranoid games.)

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 04, 2010 - 2:16PM #6
Kodiacman

Ya gotta love the great mascots pushed upon the american public. I rank Ronald and Grimace up there with the Wizard of Oz's flying monkeys and wicked witches.

Here are some more freaky food mascots.  Enjoy your happy meal sans the cool collectible cup.

blessings

If someone wants to doubt the existence of Jesus, my experience is that no evidence or argument will change his mind. Such is the nature of skepticism.~Editor fourth R
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 04, 2010 - 2:32PM #7
shirleyj227

Mymouse you are a prophet. They just have not started that part of the plan. They are still in stage one where they make everyone too fat to run away before they put them into camps.Wink

Shirley

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 05, 2010 - 9:59AM #8
mytmouse57

Jun 4, 2010 -- 2:32PM, shirleyj227 wrote:

Mymouse you are a prophet. They just have not started that part of the plan. They are still in stage one where they make everyone too fat to run away before they put them into camps.

Shirley

LOL! I hope not. If I recall correctly, Grimace was a camp guard in my dream...

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 17, 2010 - 3:44AM #9
Merope

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone.

Merope
Beliefnet Community Host
Hot Topics Zone

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook