Post Reply
Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
Switch to Forum Live View Firefighters, Architects & Engineers Expose 9-11 from May 8, 2010
4 years ago  ::  Jan 30, 2011 - 12:17PM #51
Istvan
Posts: 124

Jan 29, 2011 -- 10:21PM, JoliverJOLLY wrote:


Oh so basically you don't actually read what I say or look at the links, and just keep on defending the americans governments line.


At least the theory that bin Laden is the mastermind is supported by facts about bin Laden's family, his past, the bombings at the African embassies and the bombing of the USS Cole, and videotapes of Osama throughout the ten years since 9/11. You can't seem to make up your mind as to whether old Osama even exists at all.


Are you employed to defend it?



Nope. I just have a habit of mocking the half-baked fantasies of conspiracy theorists. It's not like you're making a paycheck out of embarrassing yourself with this nonsense, are you?


-Istvan

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2011 - 1:32AM #52
JoliverJOLLY
Posts: 440

Jan 30, 2011 -- 12:17PM, Istvan wrote:


Jan 29, 2011 -- 10:21PM, JoliverJOLLY wrote:


Oh so basically you don't actually read what I say or look at the links, and just keep on defending the americans governments line.



At least the theory that bin Laden is the mastermind is supported by facts about bin Laden's family, his past, the bombings at the African embassies and the bombing of the USS Cole, and videotapes of Osama throughout the ten years since 9/11. You can't seem to make up your mind as to whether old Osama even exists at all.




No not in theory it has been shown to be false.


What past? Bin laden the CIA stouge past, who was employed to assist in the war in Afganistan?


As for his family, many of Americas high flyers are in bed with them doing business.


No Bin laden the Cia asset existed.


 


Jan 30, 2011 -- 12:17PM, Istvan wrote:


Are you employed to defend it?



Nope. I just have a habit of mocking the half-baked fantasies of conspiracy theorists. It's not like you're making a paycheck out of embarrassing yourself with this nonsense, are you?


-Istvan






Oh it's fantasy now.


Well no, I wouldn't take money to talk about this and make myself look stupid to nieve idiots that believe anything.


Interesting use of nope, I will point out that under the cyber security act lots of people have been employed to well, do all kinds of things on the internet, I have no doubt that would include arguing with 911 truthers, or people like myself that have questions.


 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2011 - 5:54AM #53
Istvan
Posts: 124

Jan 31, 2011 -- 1:32AM, JoliverJOLLY wrote:


No not in theory it has been shown to be false.


What past? Bin laden the CIA stouge past, who was employed to assist in the war in Afganistan?


As for his family, many of Americas high flyers are in bed with them doing business.


No Bin laden the Cia asset existed.


Um, okay. So the Bush Administration picked the scion of a rich Saudi family, a guy who had been in the mujaheedin fighting against the Soviets, to take the blame for 9/11. And why is that, exactly? Didn't they engineer 9/11 so they could invade Iraq and Afghanistan?


 


I will point out that under the cyber security act lots of people have been employed to well, do all kinds of things on the internet, I have no doubt that would include arguing with 911 truthers, or people like myself that have questions.


You give yourself way too much credit. Employing people to embarrass truthers isn't cost-efficient when you're doing such a good job on your own.


-Istvan

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2011 - 6:35PM #54
JoliverJOLLY
Posts: 440

Jan 31, 2011 -- 5:54AM, Istvan wrote:


Jan 31, 2011 -- 1:32AM, JoliverJOLLY wrote:


No not in theory it has been shown to be false.


What past? Bin laden the CIA stouge past, who was employed to assist in the war in Afganistan?


As for his family, many of Americas high flyers are in bed with them doing business.


No Bin laden the Cia asset existed.


Um, okay. So the Bush Administration picked the scion of a rich Saudi family, a guy who had been in the mujaheedin fighting against the Soviets, to take the blame for 9/11. And why is that, exactly? Didn't they engineer 9/11 so they could invade Iraq and Afghanistan?




Why are you asking me, why America tends to use it's old agents and assests to blame for stuff? Maybe because they have them by the balls, maybe because as they guy says in the film JFK "You dont leave the agency once they've got you, they've got you for life" Maybe it's just easier, than picking at random some person you dont know at all. Go ask them.


If you have the CIA email address give it to me and I'll email them and ask, 'excuse me mr why do you always sellout your old assests?' 


   


Jan 31, 2011 -- 5:54AM, Istvan wrote:


I will point out that under the cyber security act lots of people have been employed to well, do all kinds of things on the internet, I have no doubt that would include arguing with 911 truthers, or people like myself that have questions.



You give yourself way too much credit. Employing people to embarrass truthers isn't cost-efficient when you're doing such a good job on your own.


-Istvan





Why do I give myself too much credit? I didnt suggest that you were here just to argue with me, if you were paid to do this, you would be here to argue down everyone, which you do, and their is no one that has made a point on this thread you have not argued with, besides that terms of employment would probably be greater than simply- "go argue with 9-11 truthers".


As for the costs, information is seen as a comodity today, knowing what the people do and what they think, has a huge value for those in charge, so who are you to say it wouldn't be cost efficient?  


 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2011 - 7:21PM #55
Istvan
Posts: 124

Jan 31, 2011 -- 6:35PM, JoliverJOLLY wrote:


Why are you asking me


Well, because you're the one who said Osama had nothing to do with it, and that the USA is just using him as their fall guy. I'd think he's probably the last person they'd use as an excuse to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, but you won't answer any questions about your claims.


 Sorry if I caused any offense.


-Istvan


 


 



Moderated by Stardove on Oct 24, 2011 - 01:41PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2011 - 10:46PM #56
JoliverJOLLY
Posts: 440

Jan 31, 2011 -- 7:21PM, Istvan wrote:


Jan 31, 2011 -- 6:35PM, JoliverJOLLY wrote:


Why are you asking me


Well, because you're the one who said Osama had nothing to do with it, and that the USA is just using him as their fall guy. I'd think he's probably the last person they'd use as an excuse to invade Iraq and Afghanistan




Well that's nice, "I'd think he is the last person they would use as an excuse to invade...Afganiststan"


But that is exactly what they did, as stated by chomsky in the video I posted up before.


 


Jan 31, 2011 -- 7:21PM, Istvan wrote:


, but you won't answer any questions about your claims.




I think you just ignore them and carry on regardless.


 


Jan 31, 2011 -- 7:21PM, Istvan wrote:


 Sorry if I caused any offense.


-Istvan





On default mode are we. Very cute.

Moderated by Stardove on Oct 24, 2011 - 01:42PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 01, 2011 - 11:13PM #57
JoliverJOLLY
Posts: 440
Saw this today: 9-11 eliminate the impossible

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwqLu8ZXIX0
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2011 - 11:23AM #58
johndavid23
Posts: 4,324

The cover up continues evidenced by this from '04 www.nytimes.com/2004/09/08/politics/08gr...


and this more current www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/09/the-co-c...


being deleted from the MSM though popping up on MSNBC this week.


Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry Into 9/11 – and Former Head of the Senate Intelligence Committee – Calls for a New 9/11 Investigation





Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook