Post Reply
Page 1 of 6  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Firefighters, Architects & Engineers Expose 9-11 from May 8, 2010
5 years ago  ::  May 10, 2010 - 2:26PM #1
Stardove
Posts: 15,670

 


On May 8th a meeting happened looking at 9-11.  There is a video of the meeting at this link:


www.ustream.tv/recorded/6786531


The embedded code would not work at B'net.  Sealed


The video is long, but reveals a lot about 9-11-2001 by experts.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 11, 2010 - 11:58PM #2
religionfree
Posts: 5,117

I am still amazed after all these years that people like the man at the end of this video presentation, who stood up at the mic to defend the original government conspiracy theory, still exist.


He was talking about no explosives and Al-Queda and Osama bin Laden.......OMG!!!!!!   Yell

"When I don't know who I Am, I follow You
When I know who I am, You & I are One"

Namaste
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 24, 2010 - 5:29PM #3
religionfree
Posts: 5,117

Good grief!  I didn't know that this existed until today.  March 2001 episode.  You've got to see this.



911 b4 911 - The Lone Gunmen - March 2001 Pilot Episode


www.youtube.com/watch?v=26g18Dg7db4


"When I don't know who I Am, I follow You
When I know who I am, You & I are One"

Namaste
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 09, 2010 - 12:52AM #4
Stardove
Posts: 15,670

Building Seven 09.11.2001


Watch this and see if you believe Building 7 WTC wasn't imploded.  Video enlarged.


NYC CAN Initiative for WTC 7 Legal Action ~ Wake Up the NYC District Attorney


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


On the video you can hear "the buliding is about to blow up, move them back"....

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2010 - 11:43AM #5
religionfree
Posts: 5,117


Toronto radio, A View From Space, reports on a 17-second blip that the controllers failed to remove from the public's view. This 5.5-minute video shows the "impact" of the south tower by Fox News, that is being stated, never happened.



I don't know how many times I have seen the news shot of the plane flying into the south tower and the nose of that plane coming out the other side intact. I have silently wondered how that could have happened, but I left it at that...just wondered.


Watch and pay close attention toward the end when he describes the difference in seconds between the official impact time and the scientific seismic time.


The controllers forgot to scrub this one out.


A View From Space - 911 Anomalies


www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAO3VJhlv2E&feat...




 

"When I don't know who I Am, I follow You
When I know who I am, You & I are One"

Namaste
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 21, 2010 - 3:04AM #6
oddjoe
Posts: 811

Often it is that the truth lies somewhere in the middle of the extreme viewpoints.  Here is one view that the author explains pretty well.  www.awitness.org/news/june_2002/conspira...

Nonself-defensive competition against others (fighting against others) is the root of human evil.
Let's try to overcome humanity's drive to reproduce on this finite planet.
Anarchism + perfect understanding and compassion within the citizenry = utopian socialism.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2010 - 6:19AM #7
JoliverJOLLY
Posts: 440

May 24, 2010 -- 5:29PM, religionfree wrote:


Good grief!  I didn't know that this existed until today.  March 2001 episode.  You've got to see this.



911 b4 911 - The Lone Gunmen - March 2001 Pilot Episode


www.youtube.com/watch?v=26g18Dg7db4






you will find that many things those in power intend to do will be put out in a film or a series beforehand, it gages oppinion.


Look at the film "Unthinkable" they are probably engaged in doing it, but will have the moral debate over the film not the actual activity.


 


The documentary film loose change about 9 11.


 www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE


 


"The power of nightmares" a documentary about politics today-  Vol 3 part two of six.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI2Uwm3ScR0

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2010 - 8:10AM #8
Istvan
Posts: 124

I find it odd that this conspiracy theory has outlived the Bush Administration itself. What's the point of continuing this long after Bush and Cheney are out of power?


The video in the OP is what the 9/11 Inside Job theory has always been: it shows people who call themselves experts making assertions about structural engineering and combustion physics to people who aren't equipped to assess their expertise. Is anyone on this site really educated enough to understand the science involved in the effect of burning jet fuel on structural steel, or the physics involved in the collapse of a skyscraper? So how can we be so sure that microspheres or thermite or anything else these engineers bring up truly constitute prima facie evidence of controlled demolition and the complicity of the Bush Administration?


I hated Bush, Cheney, and their cronies with all my heart. I wouldn't go so far as to say that they would never have endangered or even sacrificed American lives to achieve their ends. But I'd say they would at least have qualms about such a plot being exposed. This would certainly make them the biggest villains in American history, not to mention the likelihood of financial ruin and incarceration. So does this Inside Job look like a plot that anyone would consider likely to succeed?


First off, the demolition in question takes place in Lower Manhattan, where there are more cameras, cell phones, and camcorders per square mile than anywhere else on Earth. It involves the rigging and demolition of the two largest skyscrapers in America, certainly an unprecedented engineering feat that would involve a massive amount of preparation and monitoring. To make the process even more complicated, the buildings wired for demolition are to be struck with jets, but this shouldn't damage the demolition apparatus. And prior to the demolition, the buildings will appear to burn for around an hour while people run in and out, risking the exposure or dismantling of the demolition equipment.


Then, of course, there's a monumentally labor-intensive cover-up, involving operatives from virtually every sector of endeavor in America: the government, the military, the airlines, private industry, law enforcement, emergency services, insurance companies, the stock market, academia, the scientific community, intelligence agencies of the USA and various foreign countries, and, of course, the media. Is there anyone not involved in this gigantic hoax?


Does this seem like a reasonable risk for the Bush Administration to take? Is this plot really more plausible than the theory that twenty educated, middle-class Saudis hijacked planes and flew them into extremely large buildings?


Did the Bush Adminsistration exploit the 9/11 attacks to make their land grabs in Central Asia and to push through their odious domestic agenda? Of course they did. But that's a different thing from planning the attacks themselves, or even knowing about it beforehand.


-Istvan

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2010 - 11:40AM #9
JoliverJOLLY
Posts: 440

Dec 31, 2010 -- 8:10AM, Istvan wrote:


I find it odd that this conspiracy theory has outlived the Bush Administration itself. What's the point of continuing this long after Bush and Cheney are out of power?





That's actualy rather normal, if true those involved while in power have a greater ability to supress what happened.


 


Dec 31, 2010 -- 8:10AM, Istvan wrote:


The video in the OP is what the 9/11 Inside Job theory has always been: it shows people who call themselves experts making assertions about structural engineering and combustion physics to people who aren't equipped to assess their expertise. Is anyone on this site really educated enough to understand the science involved in the effect of burning jet fuel on structural steel, or the physics involved in the collapse of a skyscraper?




 


Well I can tell you now for a fact that there is a group of engineers in America and a few thousand of them, fighting to have the current criteria and stated reasons for the colapse of the buildings over turned.


Besides that in any controlled demolition the roof of the build bows inward, which build 5 the FBI building does- an direct sign of controlled demolition.


 


Dec 31, 2010 -- 8:10AM, Istvan wrote:


So how can we be so sure that microspheres or thermite or anything else these engineers bring up truly constitute prima facie evidence of controlled demolition and the complicity of the Bush Administration?





I think the realitz that the world trade center had team of people working around the clock the weeks before the attack and were shutting down floors at a time, itself says a lot, there are also witness reports from firemen and people near the building of hear explosions.


Plus the fact that the buildings follow a controlled demolition pattern, and free fall stright down.


 


Dec 31, 2010 -- 8:10AM, Istvan wrote:


I hated Bush, Cheney, and their cronies with all my heart. I wouldn't go so far as to say that they would never have endangered or even sacrificed American lives to achieve their ends. But I'd say they would at least have qualms about such a plot being exposed.




Your right, exposing it isn't so difficult really, as things stand today if they did do it and now have achieved all the objectives they sort by doing it, then really it doesnt matter that much to them either, for they would have what they wanted. 


 


Dec 31, 2010 -- 8:10AM, Istvan wrote:


This would certainly make them the biggest villains in American history, not to mention the likelihood of financial ruin and incarceration. So does this Inside Job look like a plot that anyone would consider likely to succeed?





Not forgeting that America has been supporting terrorism in the past anyway and running drugs to get funding for black ops which really is no big secreat, and part of the reason for the south american backlash against america. Bin Laden was a CIA assest in Afganistan. and it is funny that actually Al kieda really does not exist and never has, it was a fantasy.


 


  

Dec 31, 2010 -- 8:10AM, Istvan wrote:

 


First off, the demolition in question takes place in Lower Manhattan, where there are more cameras, cell phones, and camcorders per square mile than anywhere else on Earth. It involves the rigging and demolition of the two largest skyscrapers in America, certainly an unprecedented engineering feat that would involve a massive amount of preparation and monitoring.





If you watch loose change they show evidence of operations relating to these types of attack being planned for years beforehand. Noam Chomsky said "9-11 was no different than the types of attaks America carries out routinely arround the rest of the world" 


Dec 31, 2010 -- 8:10AM, Istvan wrote:


To make the process even more complicated, the buildings wired for demolition are to be struck with jets, but this shouldn't damage the demolition apparatus. And prior to the demolition, the buildings will appear to burn for around an hour while people run in and out, risking the exposure or dismantling of the demolition equipment.





Possibly but if you know it's comming you plan for that surely.


Dec 31, 2010 -- 8:10AM, Istvan wrote:


Then, of course, there's a monumentally labor-intensive cover-up, involving operatives from virtually every sector of endeavor in America: the government, the military, the airlines, private industry, law enforcement, emergency services, insurance companies, the stock market, academia, the scientific community, intelligence agencies of the USA and various foreign countries, and, of course, the media. Is there anyone not involved in this gigantic hoax?





I think all the 911 truthers running arround in america will say they had nothing to do with it, most of the fire men will also, as I think you'll find most agency staff will. You only need the people you need, the rest if it was a inside job should believe what they are told- better that way dont you see that?


Dec 31, 2010 -- 8:10AM, Istvan wrote:


Does this seem like a reasonable risk for the Bush Administration to take?





Well no 9/11- no war in Afganistan, no war in Iraq, no patrot Act, no extra security services, no extra money, no money for the bankers or the arms industry, no spread of Negative free empire, plus all the other things they have gained.


A few american lives in exchange for the above, what do youy think?


 


Dec 31, 2010 -- 8:10AM, Istvan wrote:


Is this plot really more plausible than the theory that twenty educated, middle-class Saudis hijacked planes and flew them into extremely large buildings?





No forgetting that many of them turned up alive in the middle east.


 


Dec 31, 2010 -- 8:10AM, Istvan wrote:


Did the Bush Adminsistration exploit the 9/11 attacks to make their land grabs in Central Asia and to push through their odious domestic agenda? Of course they did. But that's a different thing from planning the attacks themselves, or even knowing about it beforehand.


-Istvan






Power corrupts, I really feel that there should be an international inquiry, as things stand America has told the world what happened, maybe an independent investigation lead by an internationally respected group could resolve this there are questions, America is under investigation there so clearly should not be involved other than in giving evidence, bottomline there are things about 9-11 that leave people wondering.  


If they did do it, if it was an inside Job, it will amount to a crime against humanity in the extreme.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2010 - 1:26PM #10
Istvan
Posts: 124

Dec 31, 2010 -- 11:40AM, JoliverJOLLY wrote:

bottomline there are things about 9-11 that leave people wondering. 




I wonder about these points concerning the Inside Job:


1) What was the point of wiring the Twin Towers for a total straight-down collapse? If Bush and Cheney didn't care about US casualties, wouldn't it have been even more effective to have the Towers collapse willy-nilly, raining destruction throughout Lower Manhattan?


2) Why have a technical investigation into the collapses that takes years and involves both FEMA and the NIST? Why not have a tidy report ready on September 12, "peer-reviewed" by the scientists in hock to the great conspirators?


3) If you're planning to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, why have the FBI reveal that nearly all the fake hijackers were Saudis?


4) Why don't we get to ask Truthers about the coherence of their theory, and show just as much skepticism toward their claims as we do the Official Story?


-Istvan

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 6  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook