Switch to Forum Live View Wisdom Keeper and Bringers of the Dawn
5 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2010 - 2:58PM #1
religionfree

At times, the most simple act can impact the most profoundly. This is the way that I would describe the simple sit-down chat by Little Grandmother below. If you saw her on the street, you would never, in your wildest imagination, know that she is a true and genuine Shaman...or is it Shawoman?

She speaks for a total of 85 minutes and within that time, shares with us the wisdom of the Elders who have asked their people to come into the midst of the populations and speak of what is to come. Little Grandmother shares with us the impact of what this year, 2010, will hold for the global and particularly, the population of the U.S. This is nothing scary, but make no mistake, change is very very shortly on its way here.

I noticed when I opened the videos that it takes a while to load.  When I saw the picture with the title, I had to click on the video screen itself in order to actually start the video.  It then worked fine.

Wisdom Keeper/Shaman

Little Grandmother

Kiesha Crowther

Around the world, wisdom keepers are saying that 2010 is the year we need to "get it". The time has come for us to wake up to who we really are.

This is Part 1 of a 2-part evening with Wisdom Keeper/Shaman, Kiesha Crowther, "Little Grandmother". Recorded before a live audience at Santa Fe Soul, here is information that helps make sense of the time between now and 2012.

Part 1 of 2

www.vimeo.com/9928120

Part 2 of 2

www.vimeo.com/9931129

These next few videos are specifically for those who want to know what is, what has been, and what will be. I think that the voice in the 16-part video series is the author of Bringers of the Dawn, Barbara Marciniak.

There are certain teachings that touch certain people for certain reasons and this series has had its effects on me. I not only learned a lot, but many of my long term questions were answered within this information.

BTW, for some reason, the beings from the Pleiades or Pleiadians have changed their name to Plejarans. The reason? I have no idea.

Bringers of the Dawn - 1 of 16

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccOEflrvjWY

Who are the Bringers of the Dawn?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMneW1vr-ig

Pleiadian Perspectives on the USA and Technology

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMneW1vr-ig&feat...

"When I don't know who I Am, I follow You
When I know who I am, You & I are One"

Namaste
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook