Post Reply
Page 11 of 12  •  Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
Switch to Forum Live View cows don't cause global warming
5 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2010 - 9:07AM #101
Christianlib
Posts: 21,847

Along with the topic of this thread, and in keeping with NRA prounouncements, it should be noted, Coal Mines don't kill miners.  Coal Mine Owners kill miners.

Democrats think the glass is half full.
Republicans think the glass is theirs.
Libertarians want to break the glass, because they think a conspiracy created it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2010 - 9:38AM #102
mytmouse57
Posts: 9,782

Apr 13, 2010 -- 5:52PM, solfeggio wrote:


Hey, mytmouse -


Hope you're sitting down, because I agree with you that cows suck and ranching is destroying everything it touches!  (Well, I don't actually think that cows 'suck,' because I think all animals - including the human ones - have an equal right to live their lives.  But I get where you're coming from there.)


But ranching deifnitely does suck.  And subdivisions taking over the wild lands suck, too.


I'm all for the natural world being left alone.




Hee hee.... Laughing

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2010 - 9:39AM #103
mytmouse57
Posts: 9,782

Apr 14, 2010 -- 9:07AM, Christianlib wrote:


Along with the topic of this thread, and in keeping with NRA prounouncements, it should be noted, Coal Mines don't kill miners.  Coal Mine Owners kill miners.





The topic is cow farts, not coal mines.


Money mouth

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2010 - 9:43AM #104
Christianlib
Posts: 21,847

I thought the topic was global warming.  Guess I just think on a broader scale than a conservative.

Democrats think the glass is half full.
Republicans think the glass is theirs.
Libertarians want to break the glass, because they think a conspiracy created it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2010 - 10:51AM #105
Nico1089
Posts: 406

Cows and global warming?  So what if they do?


People cause more. i guess that makes us worse than cows.


Have we tarnished the image within us that much?


peace,--nicolo

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2010 - 12:45PM #106
Christianlib
Posts: 21,847

I understand that, as we speak, scientist at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory are working frantically to see if they can find ANY possible way to chemically differentiate that which comes from a Teabagger's throat from that which comes from a cow's exit ramp.


At least, that's what I heard.

Democrats think the glass is half full.
Republicans think the glass is theirs.
Libertarians want to break the glass, because they think a conspiracy created it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2010 - 10:12PM #107
mytmouse57
Posts: 9,782

Apr 14, 2010 -- 9:43AM, Christianlib wrote:


I thought the topic was global warming.  Guess I just think on a broader scale than a conservative.





I still say we need to harness the power of cow gas. Sheesh, hasn't anybody here seen Mad Max, Beyond Thunderdome -- where they ran everything on methane from pigs?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2010 - 10:34PM #108
mountain_man
Posts: 43,553

Apr 14, 2010 -- 12:45PM, Christianlib wrote:

I understand that, as we speak, scientist at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory are working frantically to see if they can find ANY possible way to chemically differentiate that which comes from a Teabagger's throat from that which comes from a cow's exit ramp.


At least, that's what I heard.



Well..... the cow is more evolved than a Tea Bagger.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

"I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men."
― Robert G. Ingersoll,
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2010 - 4:15AM #109
CharikIeia
Posts: 8,301

Apr 14, 2010 -- 10:34PM, mountain_man wrote:


Apr 14, 2010 -- 12:45PM, Christianlib wrote:


... differentiate that which comes from a Teabagger's throat
from that which comes from a cow's exit ramp.



Well..... the cow is more evolved than a Tea Bagger.



The crucial thing to consider here is that cows process their food further after chewing their cud.


For the comparison group, there is no evidence of rumination, or further processing.
They just rehash.

tl;dr
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2010 - 9:59AM #110
Christianlib
Posts: 21,847

Apr 15, 2010 -- 4:15AM, CharikIeia wrote:


Apr 14, 2010 -- 10:34PM, mountain_man wrote:


Apr 14, 2010 -- 12:45PM, Christianlib wrote:


... differentiate that which comes from a Teabagger's throat
from that which comes from a cow's exit ramp.



Well..... the cow is more evolved than a Tea Bagger.



The crucial thing to consider here is that cows process their food further after chewing their cud.


For the comparison group, there is no evidence of rumination, or further processing.
They just rehash.




 


But we DO know that Teabaggers will realy swallow some whoppers.

Democrats think the glass is half full.
Republicans think the glass is theirs.
Libertarians want to break the glass, because they think a conspiracy created it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 11 of 12  •  Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook