Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Public Opinion of the dem leaders
5 years ago  ::  Mar 22, 2010 - 11:10PM #1
Captainmarvel

Is the lowest in HISTORY! Just heard on FOX news ...reported a poll...(I believe it is the Rasmusson poll) Nancy Pelosi favorable opinion 11%! It gets Worse for Harry Reid Favorable opinion a floor busting 8 %.With Obama below 50 percent and Pelosi and Reid at 11 and 8 ...there is No doubt voters dem and repub know the dem party is corrupt.They KNOW the backroom crooked deals and bribes and maybe even blackmail,not to mention 'making up the rules as they go along' as admitted...was what passed the Obamacare.These numbers...no doubt will throw the bums out of office next election cycle. ..Dems,why do YOU think the opinion of your leaders are so low if not these issues.CM

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 22, 2010 - 11:43PM #2
TENAC

I believe both are looking up at GBush approval ratings......

Any man can count the seeds in an apple....
.......but only God can count the apples in the seeds.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2010 - 3:06AM #3
CharikIeia

I heard Rasmussen is considered unreliable by 57% of Americans.

Gallup scores only slightly better at 54%.

tl;dr
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2010 - 5:14AM #4
Unworthyone

It is well-known fact that 67.8% of all statistics are made up on the fly. 

So there.

Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.”
― Garrison Keillor

A friend is someone who will help you move.  A great friend is someone who will help you move - a body!
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2010 - 7:04AM #5
JohnQ

Ya, ya, ya.........give it a few weeks and then let's talk.

I get the picture. 

When Republicans do it....it is negotiating.  When Dems do it...it is back room deals.

When Republicans do it...it is called strategy.  When Dems do it....it is making up rules as they go along.

When all Republicans vote the same.....it is called integrity.   When most Dems vote in tandem....it because they were bribed or strong-armed.

I salute Pelosi, Reid, and Obama for doing what they set out to do....doing what was best....without regard for the popularity polls.  Now that is integrity!

Peace!                 
------

Christian LIES wed Christian HATE......Begot a child....it’s named Prop 8! 

Supreme Court let it stand.....which means we can vote away the rights of others in our land.

Sad as that may be...it hurts all of us.....not just me.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2010 - 8:41AM #6
catboxer

Let him gloat who wins.

What's Fox News won lately except first prize for spreading ignorance and bigotry?

Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2010 - 8:44AM #7
delmarvamom

Any statement that starts with "I just heard on Fox news...." has fundemental flaws.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2010 - 9:31AM #8
Jasr

Let's assume Fox News is right, and the Democrats have made themselves unpopular by passing health care reform.

I say good. It means somebody is willing to look past the opinion polls and do the right thing.

In a republic the leaders are elected to lead. Not to stay in power at all costs.

Newt Gingrich claimed revealingly that the Democrats had just done to themselves what President Johnson did by passing civil rights legislation. That just as Johnson had "destroyed" the Democratic party by sending all of its racists into the welcoming arms of the Republicans, so Obama has now "destroyed" the resurgent Democrats again with a thumb in the eye of the fearsome insurance lobby.

Well I say be for the working people, even if it loses you an election.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2010 - 10:05AM #9
Armwar

Workers of America, UNITE! 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2010 - 11:05AM #10
Captainmarvel

Jasr...it is not about 'passing healthcare reform.It is about the corruption,you know the bribes and givaways and bullying and 'Making up the rules as we go'.It is because they do not TRUST the dem party they will throw them out...and hopefully some in prison.CM

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook