Post Reply
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View 9 11 Probe ~ 12 towns in NH seeks answers
5 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2010 - 10:40AM #21
religionfree
Posts: 5,117

Apr 16, 2010 -- 5:02PM, mindis1 wrote:


Apr 13, 2010 -- 10:29PM, religionfree wrote:



Greta Van Susteren is, according to some people, unrecognizable. She's had plastic facial surgery and eye surgery. Open the links and scroll down and compare the pictures of her.


Before and after surgery pictures of Greta


m.bing.com.au/images/search?q=Greta+Van+...


Fox's Greta: The eyes have it


www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=...





RF, what is your point?




Mindis, I write this with a smile, but I think that my point, if once again brought to your attention, would be point-less.

"When I don't know who I Am, I follow You
When I know who I am, You & I are One"

Namaste
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2010 - 12:38PM #22
religionfree
Posts: 5,117


Mindis 1:



Among other things, I concluded that the damage to the Pentagon was entirely consistent with a 757 plowing through the newly reinforced building at a specific trajectory. I essentially agree with Jim Hoffman on the questions raised about the Pentagon events:



Throughout the study of the 9/11 false flag operation, I have been educated by others and have changed my mind and outlook several times, concerning several different scenarios.


I have respect for Jim Hoffman's work. But I have to tell you that I am not even close to being as concerned about "what" hit the Pentagon as I am about many other aspects of this heinous action. I do realize that scientific studies must be performed in order to reach conclusions. I am a bit more concerned about those who lost their lives while at work in the Pentagon and those whose lives were forever changed because of this false flag operation.


Mindis 1


In contrast, there is no physical or compelling evidence that anything other than the planes, carrying the passengers, as told in the official story hit the WTC buildings and Pentagon.



There "is no physical or compelling evidence" that the planes were carrying the passengers.


If indeed a 757 went into the Pentagon and killed and maimed the employees on duty, do we simply and blindly accept the "evidence" of the passengers and crew who were supposedly on board flight 77? The 125 Pentagon employees killed were accounted for. And the bodies of the 59 people who were suppose to be on flight 77? And no, I do not include the supposed 5 hijackers in that count because they, and most likely the passengers and crew members, were not on board.


Hani Hanjour, the famous glassy-eyed, hard-drinking, lap-dancing "terrorist" could not have piloted anything or performed that 330-degree turn as the 757 descended 2,200 feet into Pentagon. Remote control technologies could.


Mindis 1


There is no physical or even circumstantial evidence that anything other well-known technology was involved in the events of 9/11.



I could not possibly disagree with you more.


Shockwave


Eyewitness Accounts Suggest the Pentagon Attacks Involved Explosive Detonation



Noel Sepulveda


in parking lot, over one hundred feet from explosion
--

For a brief moment, you could see the body of the plane sticking out from the side of the building. Then a ball of fire came from behind it. An explosion followed, sending Sepulveda flying against a light pole.



 




 



Master Sergeant Noel Sepulveda


standing only 150 feet from the point of impact
--

... followed by an explosion; and the blast of the impact was so tremendous, that from his vantage point, it threw him backward over 100 feet slamming into a light pole causing him internal injuries.




 


911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/w...


Terrance Kean, who lived in a nearby apartment building, heard the noise of loud jet engines, glanced out his window, and saw a "very, very large passenger jet". He watched "it just plow right into the side of the Pentagon. The nose penetrated into the portico. And then it sort of disappeared, and there was fire and smoke everywhere."


en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_...


Mindis 1


Frankly I find it an embarrassing suggestion, { is this the only aspect of 9/11 that you find "embarrassing"?}made entirely on the basis of a single set of headshot photos, that TV personality Barbara Olson has been in hiding all this time, has gotten cosmetic surgery (which miraculously gave her a different skin tone{ ever heard of tanning beds or photo enhancements?}), and remarried Ted Olson. The two women in the photos are quite distinguishable even in the face (they have differently shaped eye sockets{ hence, the Greta Van Susterin pics}), and undoubtedly more so in their bodies. { many people have complete-body plastic surgery} Consider how many people would have to be involved in such a conspiracy. { not any more or less than were involved in the initial government conspiracy}  Did Barbara cruelly not inform her parents, siblings, other relatives, and close friends that she's alive, or are they all in on the scheme too? { perhaps she did or didn't, as their lives would all have been at stake had they said something to an outsider about it}



Mindis 1


Since this alleged charade with Barbara Olson does not contribute to the official story in any way, { every single tiny aspect contributes to the overall solution to this heinous act }all the effort and expense and secrecy needed to pull it off would be nothing but a liability for the conspirators, { oh, and so therefore, the conspiracy in and of itself, would have been an enormous liability for the conspirators....[ rolls eyes ]}nothing but a risk of being found out. It doesn't make any sense that a conspirator would propose that plan--it adds completely unnecessary complication and risk, { YOU'RE JOKING, RIGHT? }with no benefit.




 


"When I don't know who I Am, I follow You
When I know who I am, You & I are One"

Namaste
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 25, 2010 - 12:42PM #23
religionfree
Posts: 5,117


This site is one of the more interesting and easily understood sites that I have run across that deals with numerology that has direct association with 9/11.


Its one page and only takes a few minutes to read, but it is chockfull of associations that tie in the Illuminati, the Freemasons, ancient numerology and the current characters involved.


Even if you don't believe in numerology or you think that numerology is of the devil, the information contained in this numbers study can't possibly be coincidence.  It just can't.


The World Trade Center


September 11th, 2001


www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/wtc/index0...


"When I don't know who I Am, I follow You
When I know who I am, You & I are One"

Namaste
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 27, 2010 - 5:25PM #24
mindis1
Posts: 8,142

Apr 18, 2010 -- 12:38PM, religionfree wrote:



Mindis 1


In contrast, there is no physical or compelling evidence that anything other than the planes, carrying the passengers, as told in the official story hit the WTC buildings and Pentagon.



There "is no physical or compelling evidence" that the planes were carrying the passengers.




Then, the simplest story that can account for the facts is the most likely and the most believable.


For example, if a plane with the wingspan of a 757 did not fly into the Pentagon, then the light poles along the freeway that were knocked down would have been knocked down by some other method. Why on earth would any conspirator hoping and planning to pull off this mass murder wish to add this massive complication that does nothing to provide evidence for the story but merely increases the risk of being found out?


Where is the evidence that the light poles were felled by some other method than a 757 hitting them?  There is no evidence that anything other that the wings of a 757 knocked down the light poles.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 27, 2010 - 5:27PM #25
mindis1
Posts: 8,142

Apr 18, 2010 -- 12:38PM, religionfree wrote:



Mindis 1


There is no physical or even circumstantial evidence that anything other well-known technology was involved in the events of 9/11.



I could not possibly disagree with you more.


Shockwave


Eyewitness Accounts Suggest the Pentagon Attacks Involved Explosive Detonation



Noel Sepulveda


in parking lot, over one hundred feet from explosion
--

For a brief moment, you could see the body of the plane sticking out from the side of the building. Then a ball of fire came from behind it. An explosion followed, sending Sepulveda flying against a light pole.



 




 



Master Sergeant Noel Sepulveda


standing only 150 feet from the point of impact
--

... followed by an explosion; and the blast of the impact was so tremendous, that from his vantage point, it threw him backward over 100 feet slamming into a light pole causing him internal injuries.




 


911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/w...


Terrance Kean, who lived in a nearby apartment building, heard the noise of loud jet engines, glanced out his window, and saw a "very, very large passenger jet". He watched "it just plow right into the side of the Pentagon. The nose penetrated into the portico. And then it sort of disappeared, and there was fire and smoke everywhere."


en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_...




How is any of this evidence of anything other well-known technology?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 27, 2010 - 9:34PM #26
LeahOne
Posts: 16,566

Apr 25, 2010 -- 12:42PM, religionfree wrote:



This site is one of the more interesting and easily understood sites that I have run across that deals with numerology that has direct association with 9/11.


Its one page and only takes a few minutes to read, but it is chockfull of associations that tie in the Illuminati, the Freemasons, ancient numerology and the current characters involved.


Even if you don't believe in numerology or you think that numerology is of the devil, the information contained in this numbers study can't possibly be coincidence.  It just can't.


The World Trade Center


September 11th, 2001


www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/wtc/index0...





Not only don't I believe in 'numerology':  I don't believe in 'the Devil'.  There certainly are coincidences, and there are statistical explanations of such.  BUt a person has to have a certain knowledge base AND a willingness to believe in a natural rather than a supernatural explanation.

I've looked at that site.  I've seen more useful stuff left in my cats' box....   The stuff about Masons being Pagans is pure BS, not to mention libelous filth (NOT! that I think there's anything wrong with Pagans, just the portrayal of them in that site!).


  Oh, and as anyone could tell you, the reason the Masons don't deal with the North, is there's no light coming from there.  At least not in England, where the first 'modern' Masonic Lodge was founded.  MAny of our FF were Masons, like George Washington - I believe LaFayette was also?


 


So, you go right on pimping lies about entire groups of people - that's not against the law.  Immoral, indecent, scurrilous perhaps:  my family would say it's unChristian.  But it's still not illegal.  Any more than my disgust for such behavior.


 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 08, 2011 - 7:53PM #27
Stardove
Posts: 15,962



Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook