Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View 9 11 Probe ~ 12 towns in NH seeks answers
5 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2010 - 2:57PM #1
Stardove

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 07, 2010 - 10:43AM #2
religionfree

All I can say is, Bless Gerhard Bedding for his tireless contribution to the welfare of our nation! 

The people of NH are to be prayed for, to keep them safe during this time.  They have become the Wayshowers.

"When I don't know who I Am, I follow You
When I know who I am, You & I are One"

Namaste
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2010 - 6:07PM #3
Pareille

Whoops !

911 Commissioner Slips Up, Says Missile Hit Pentagon

eclipptv.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=1105...

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2010 - 7:06PM #4
LeahOne

So, if it wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon - what happened to the plane, and all the people on it?  And what about all the phone calls from people on the plane?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2010 - 4:56AM #5
Pareille

Mar 30, 2010 -- 7:06PM, LeahOne wrote:

So, if it wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon - what happened to the plane, and all the people on it?  And what about all the phone calls from people on the plane?

Hi Leah,

It seems to me too that there was a plane.  But it's just about this guy saying "missile" ...the idea being that the missile theory was promoted to discredit those who want further 911 investigation.  Like deliberate disinformation, in hopes that most people would come to perceive the missile theory as a strongly-held contention of 911 skeptics.  Then, it would be disproved with eyewitnesses, footage, etc. , "well so much for those crazy conspiracy theorists".

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2010 - 9:36AM #6
LeahOne

Parielle (Hi and welcome, BTW!) - I just don't think our government is organized enough to mount a conspiracy of such scope and detail.

Of course, there are conspiracy 'theorists' who say our government isn't realy our government - so I guess ANY objection will be dismissed by SOME of the 'Truthers'...Just as the simple fact that people have some questions will be dismissed by some others.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2010 - 6:27PM #7
Pareille

Mar 31, 2010 -- 9:36AM, LeahOne wrote:

Parielle (Hi and welcome, BTW!) - I just don't think our government is organized enough to mount a conspiracy of such scope and detail.

Of course, there are conspiracy 'theorists' who say our government isn't realy our government - so I guess ANY objection will be dismissed by SOME of the 'Truthers'...Just as the simple fact that people have some questions will be dismissed by some others.

Thank you for the welcome Leah Smile

I was just telling another lady yesterday, elsewhere on this website, that the reason I pay very little attention when pundits use the phrase 'conspiracy theory' is that it is used to marginalize ideas, with the threat of ridicule or other peer pressure towards those who express it.     

So instead, I just look at the idea itself vs. making a call about what bag to put it in, or about the person who expresses it.

I kind of agree with you about the federal government of the USA seeming too cumbersome - or as you wrote, disorganized - to pull this thing off by itself. But just for now, please tell me your opinion about what happened in the case of Building 7.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2010 - 10:38PM #8
LeahOne

Mar 31, 2010 -- 6:27PM, Pareille wrote:

Mar 31, 2010 -- 9:36AM, LeahOne wrote:

Thank you for the welcome Leah 

I was just telling another lady yesterday, elsewhere on this website, that the reason I pay very little attention when pundits use the phrase 'conspiracy theory' is that it is used to marginalize ideas, with the threat of ridicule or other peer pressure towards those who express it.     

So instead, I just look at the idea itself vs. making a call about what bag to put it in, or about the person who expresses it.

I kind of agree with you about the federal government of the USA seeming too cumbersome - or as you wrote, disorganized - to pull this thing off by itself. But just for now, please tell me your opinion about what happened in the case of Building 7.

But just for now, please tell me your opinion about what happened in the case of Building 7.

I don't think that I know - but the descriptions from the engineering folks I trust (about half my family, lol!) rather reminded me of a time when I tried to 'defrost' a stick of butter in my microwave.  It looked 'intact' on th outside - but when I started to go and cut into it, I realized the inside was absolutely liquid.

As another analogy....Back in January my beloved FlufftheLion kitty had a cough, and he was getting listless.  My vet of the past 20 years told me the poor guy had massive amounts of fluid in his lungs.  Her initial diagnosis was either advanced heart disease (CHF) or possibly cancer - with some really nasty viral condition, similarly incurable, as a runner-up.  I left her office in shock, with FlufftheLion's body.

Sometimes things can be drastically messed up internally and it's not immediately obvious from the outside. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 08, 2010 - 10:45PM #9
Hatman
Pareille-
Off-topic, but does your username mean "same" or "equal"?

Back on-topic, the only "conspiracy theory" is that of the gov't lie.

"It is also important for the State to inculcate in its subjects an aversion to any outcropping of what is now called 'a conspiracy theory of history.' For a search for 'conspiracies,' as misguided as the results often are, means a search for motives, and an attribution of individual responsibility for the historical misdeeds of ruling elites. If, however, any tyranny or venality, or aggressive war imposed by the State was brought about not by particular State rulers but by mysterious and arcane 'social forces,' or by the imperfect state of the world -- or if, in some way, everyone was guilty -- then there is no point in anyone's becoming indignant or rising up against such misdeeds. Furthermore, a discrediting of 'conspiracy theories' will make the subjects more likely to believe the 'general welfare' reasons that are invariably put forth by the modern State for engaging in aggressive actions."
-- Murray N. Rothbard(1926-1995) Dean of the Austrian School of Economics
Source: For a New Liberty (New York: Macmillan, 1973), p. 6

Only a fool trusts government agents to any degree not immediately verifiable, like weather reports.

At any rate, i certainly agree with you, that psyops campaigns have made it almost a knee-jerk reaction in most these days, that as soon as they hear or read or even THINK the word "conspiracy," it is immediately associated with "nut," which attitude makes it quite easy to dismiss and not think about, which is all they really want, anyway---to be freed of the burden of thinking or reflecting.

With goodwill to all the People-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2010 - 8:49AM #10
LeahOne

Hatman, you make an interesting point about people not wanting to do the hard work of thinking.  I can't disagree with you about that.

I think you just don't go far enough.  Religious organizations with temporal power were as bad as any government could be.  All those 'heretics' killed in so many different lands - what was that about?  When did it become a sin to read the Scriptures in one's own language?

And how many millions were murdered through the centuries because they were 'other'?  

Religion is no less enthusiastic when it comes to scapegoating 'minorities' - in fact, it has often been *more* so.

So it's not only government representatives we should distrust - but those who've used their religious power to put out lies about others, lies which so often led to attacks and murders - most certainly into the 20th century, and now into the 21st.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook