Switch to Forum Live View Teacher lifted me from hell
5 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2010 - 2:06AM #1
Thoughts2009

When we study the Fa and our xinxing improves, we will then know the Fa of a higher level and their physical bodies will thus also exist in the dimension of that higher level. In that case, won't the substances of the lower level dimension be disintegrated? Teacher said, "The Fa can break all attachments, the Fa can destroy all evil, the Fa can shatter all lies, and the Fa can strengthen righteous thoughts." ("Drive out Interference" from Essentials for Further Advancement II) Teacher's Fa was resonating in my mind, "I am rooted in the universe. If anyone can harm you, he or she would be able to harm me. Put simply, that person would be able to harm this universe." (Zhuan Falun) I understood that when Teacher lifted me from hell and cleansed me, my name was already deleted from hell. Therefore, my life or death could only be decided by Teacher and no one could harm me.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2010 - 5:15AM #2
Dragonflys

What would it be like for you if you really saw a real hell ? And a real heaven , like an out of body experience?And you also saw in this world, other things that belong to another realm ?

BLUE SKY DREAMS
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook