Switch to Forum Live View Let us validate the Fa, find our shortcomings, and be diligent together!
5 years ago  ::  Mar 02, 2010 - 3:46AM #1
Thoughts2009

When I didn't cooperate well when partnering with fellow practitioners, the problem stemmed from my lack of compassion, my inability to put myself in someone else's shoes, and my failure to remove my attachment to competition. Why did they treat me that way? Because I didn't do well myself. Because there were still bad substances left in my own dimension, I couldn't reach the level of "the Buddha-light illuminates everywhere and rectifies all abnormalities." ("Lecture Three" from Zhuan Falun) I was continuously looking outward. My behavior was far from that of a true practitioner!

My astounding finding made me realize that despite so many years of cultivation, I still lacked compassion. I therefore wrote this paper to remind myself that I should never lack a heart of compassion when interacting with fellow practitioners and sentient beings.

Recently, practitioners in Qingdao City and surrounding areas have shown symptoms of serious illness. I'd like to share my understanding of the best way to help practitioners who are experiencing sickness karma.

Let us validate the Fa, find our shortcomings, and be diligent together!

long live Master ! Long live Falun Gong!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook