Switch to Forum Live View Chaplain Lindsey Williams - The Elite Speak
4 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2010 - 4:21PM #1
religionfree

Time is short.  And by that, I mean that we the people, know about plans that have been and are being made by what many people call the elite or the powers that be-TPTB.  I call them The Destroyers because that is exactly what is their aim...to destroy and control.

Stop and think about this, however, is there any person or group of persons on this earth that have the mental intelligence capacity to organize the downfall and the destruction and the control of an entire planet?  This sort of planning, implementation and foresight has got to stem from a much higher intelligence (although deranged) group whose ultimate goal goes far beyond simply breaking continental financial systems.  This is stemming from off planet.

Chaplain Linsey Williams is a man of God who has lived a very unusual life.  He explains his history in the first of these 3 DVDs which are segmented on YouTube.  He has been chaplain to several of the most "elite" "destroyers" for many years.  One of these, is now 87 years old and is in fragile health and has decided that it is time (why is it that people wait until so much destruction and misery have been wrought before they decide to clear their consciences?) to tell the world what is planned for them (us). 

I made the decision to sit and watch all of the sections, which amount to about 20.  I didn't actually count them.  I'm glad that I watched these because I learned a lot.  I learned about derivatives (below) and I also learned about the destruction of Dubai and why this happened.  I also learned that the plans for the U.S. by these inhuman and inhumane beings very much parallels what they have "accomplished" in Detroit. 

Lindsey Williams - The Elite Speak - DVD 1 Part 1 of 3 - January 2010

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQYGoH5yXlw&anno...

DVD 2 Part 1

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqp9jRFF_H0&anno...

DVD 3 Part 1

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mdcIt6K6z8&feat...

Great explanation of Derivatives by Michael Greenberger of Univ. of Maryland Law School - DVD 2, Segment 4-the second half

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnJrzuEJl7g&feat...

and segment 5-the first half

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfIT4uwsQYU&feat...

"When I don't know who I Am, I follow You
When I know who I am, You & I are One"

Namaste
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 26, 2011 - 7:27PM #2
Revelation

When these people will meet the Creator...they will understand their pain...I can't believe that these folks are actually sane and believers in God !  The suffering, the manipulating they cause will be their own loss.....God help them for their billions of dollars will not buy them any place in heaven...

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook