Switch to Forum Live View to catch up with Teacher's Fa-rectification process
5 years ago  ::  Jan 13, 2010 - 3:50AM #1
Thoughts2009

I decide to help Teacher to call back ex-practitioners. Two practitioners and I worked together to find people who had quit practicing, who had not stepped forward because they were blocked by their notions, and who were not steadfast. We shared with them from the perspective of the Fa principles and spoke to them as if they were part of our family. We talked to them, heart to heart. We showed that we cared about them, sympathized, and empathized with them. We let them feel Teacher's mercy and Dafa's wonder through us. We gave them warmth and hoped to awaken their lost and numb hearts. We regarded the Fa as Teacher and led them in every way toward the righteous path.

We discovered that those who were still practicing but did not want to step forward to disturbing the materials on Fa and Teacher’s thoughts everywhere. .

I shared this issue with other practitioners, and we agreed that it was not sufficient to just read Zhuan Falun. Not reading the later articles would prevent one from catching up with Fa-rectification, and it would allow the bad elements to take advantage of the loophole. Teacher explained Zhuan Falun in his later lectures in a brief and straightforward manner. Teacher had directly pointed out and given us instructions, and as long as we follow them, we can catch up with Teacher's Fa-rectification process.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook