Switch to Forum Live View the three things required by Master
5 years ago  ::  Jan 05, 2010 - 9:34PM #1
Thoughts2009

For one time most practitioners in our area were elderly, and very few of them went out to clarify the truth. We also lacked informational materials. We had to take turns reading the only copy of Minghui Weekly and other materials. Every time it was my turn to have Minghui Weekly, I would read it over and over again before giving it to the next practitioner. Back then, I felt the experience sharing articles in the Minghui Weekly were too deep for me. To be honest, I couldn't comprehend what was said in the articles. But I did know these articles were well written and those fellow practitioners did very well. Later on, as I studied more and more of Master's short articles and teachings given in different places, I gradually came to understand that studying the Fa, sending forth righteous thoughts, and clarifying the truth were the three things required by Master.

I decided to do the three things as well, since I was also a Fa-rectification period Dafa disciple. I wanted to distribute truth-clarification materials but had no clue where I could obtain them in the first place. Then I figured I could write short truth-clarification sentences on bills before I used them.

Master gives us many clues that are so benefit for us. we had better insist on our faith and save the sensitive being.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook