Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

8 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2009 - 1:18PM #1
Qudosi

Hello Everyone,

I just joined Beliefnet and look forward to getting to know you and contributing to hot topics/blogs. I also welcome all of you to my blog, the Qudosi Chronicles and invite you to read the introduction of Book of the Believers.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and getting to know you better.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 03, 2010 - 11:30AM #2
Globalnomad

Assalam aleikum (may peace be upon you) Sister Shereen,

May this message find you in the best of health and spirits.

Good to see a fellow sister on BeliefNet. I note you're looking for a publisher for your book: have you considered self-publishing? Keeps you in charge (and with printing-on-demand means the up front layout is not too steep). As environmentalist I was drawn to 'green' message of Islam, but when I couldn't find too many books (I'm an avid reader) on the topic - at least in English - I thought I'd add my effort.

In peace, Rianne

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 03, 2010 - 1:01PM #3
Sheikh

As-salaam alaikum ya uhkti,

Welcome aboard. Happy New Years, Happy Islamic New Years, & i look 4ward 2 viewn ur book.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 03, 2010 - 7:33PM #4
Tippiwan

Salam ya ukhti,

Ahlan wasahlan. Will check out your writings in a while.

Wsalam.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2010 - 11:04AM #5
Norumba

salam aleikum!

welcome, sister.... good to have you onboard . looking forward to your writings!

I keep a blog , currently  focusing on Muslim identity and new media issues, at New Media In New Mexico ; you can also see music updates and some poetry/essays here .

best and blessings,

msd

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook