Switch to Forum Live View What is freedom? What is profit?
5 years ago  ::  Sep 14, 2009 - 5:11PM #1
Mountain

Profit is the nature of man, and righteousness the nature of God. If a man writes books of wisdom and then charges a profit for the knowledge within , does he serve God or does he serve man. Does God, charge us for the wisdom of truth, does God even charge us for the salvation we are not worthy of, no. it is given as a gift, the same as all knowledge and wisdom, it is freely given us a gift from God.  Let those of you with wisdom share of it freely to all other men.  Who are we as men to put a price on what is Gods domain.  We are given gifts of wisdom, knowledge, understanding, physical character and nature by God, again I ask, who is man to produce gain from these gifts?   The righteous and wise understand that these gifts are given to to serve others with, it is the act of the unrighteous to profit from these gifts, freely given us by God.  Are any of us born deserving these gifts? No.  Jesus born as a man and wholly deserving these gifts, freely shared the fruits of these gifts to the benefit of all mankind.  Remember, all those who are wise, the gifts of God are freely given and meant to benefit all his children rich or poor educated or ignorant.  To be given a gift and freely give of it, honors the will of God.  If you come across great words of wisdom that you have to pay for be wary, the one selling is an agent of man not God.  The followers of God will freely give of their gifts to all who ask or need, in this way you may test the nature of those who claim to be of God.  Remember the nature of man is that of profit and gain, the nature of God is that of righteousness, love and mercy.  Take heed you with wisdom, these words are not taught by your mouth or by the written hand.  We are to be examples of Gods nature in all that we do, and in this way, we teach others.

God commands us not love the physical for we are first and foremost beings of a spiritual nature, who then would choose physical gain over spiritual gain, the spiritual gain travels with us, the physical gain matters not.  To those who have not wisdom, physical gain and possession is a prison and is truly a mere illusion, true freedom is found only in the nature of Gods will.  Many believe that what they have and posses was given them as a blessing from God, that they earned this gain by virtue of righteousness and Godliness, I warn you now, God will imprison those who follow the nature of man with gifts of gain.  Woe to you who are blind and follow the nature of men, those who believe that you must be following God well, to be rewarded so much in gain, possession and security,  I say to you that if you followed God so well would you not have been rewarded freedom and happiness rather than a prison from which you must escape to be free?

Man knows and understands the nature of other men well, for it is there own nature, and it is this understanding of men's nature that allows men to so easily imprison and control each other, through gain, possession and security.  Those who hold the nature of God in the highest esteem cannot be controlled or imprisoned by this means, for they yearn for the freedom of wisdom and truth, not material gain.  Take these words to heart, for the time is at hand that all who have possession and security, you will have to choose between these things and God, and you will choose according to the nature that you live by.

To those who live by the nature of man, give up the pretense of Godliness and become the great you desire to be, for your time is short and you should take what you can.  For those who choose to no longer live by the nature of man, you will be blessed with freedom and released from your prison and bonds.

The time is at hand, that the nature and quality of your clothing will determine your respectability, rather than that of the nature or quality of your character, how then do you plan to show how respectable and righteous you are, I say, not by the cloths you wear or by the home that you keep or by the actions you show, because righteousness will be viewed as weakness and all will be believed to be evil in their hidden intent and hidden deed.  Those who follow God will not be respectable people, for the world only respects the nature of man.  Is it better to be respectable to God or to the world, the nature you live by will determine your answer.

There are only two peoples, those of God and those of man, you must choose between them, the nature of man or the nature of God.  To those that read these read these words, the wise will see wisdom, the foolish will see foolishness and the blind will see nothing.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2009 - 3:48PM #2
Heretic_for_Christ

A little clarity would help. Are you railing against the pastors of mega-churches that collect huge sums of money, and their pastors who become wealthy writing sophmoric books about Christian faith?

Or are you complaining capitalism in general?

Or were your opening statements about monetary profit just an introduction to a general diatribe against everyone whose life is not centered around prayer?

I prayed for deliverance from the hard world of facts and logic to the happy land where fantasy and prejudice reign. But God spake unto me, saying, "No, keep telling the truth," and to that end afflicted me with severe Trenchant Mouth. So I'm sorry for making cutting remarks, but it's the will of God.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2009 - 10:05PM #3
Mountain

It makes no difference to me how people live, I am just giving a warning, and this pertains to only one group of people..... the human race in entirety.  We live by the will of God here, if we need something God makes it happen everytime all the time. We have no worries no matter how bad things get, we are free because we dont need or want anything that controls people.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 16, 2009 - 10:53AM #4
Heretic_for_Christ

Sep 15, 2009 -- 10:05PM, Mountain wrote:

It makes no difference to me how people live, I am just giving a warning, and this pertains to only one group of people..... the human race in entirety.  We live by the will of God here, if we need something God makes it happen everytime all the time. We have no worries no matter how bad things get, we are free because we dont need or want anything that controls people.

I see. YOU are giving a warning to the entire human race.

Well, the arrogance of such a statement notwithstanding, what exactly is your warning? That "we" have no worries and are free? That sounds more like a celebration than a warning. Is "we" the whole human race or just that infinitessimal portion of humanity that agrees with whatever it is you are trying to say but failing to communicate clearly? Or does your warning apply to everyone except for the few who have some inkling of what you are trying to say and agree with it? But again, what is your warning?

But here is a more important question: Who asked you? Who appointed you to speak for God and warn humanity? Do you think you are some kind of latter-day prophet?

I prayed for deliverance from the hard world of facts and logic to the happy land where fantasy and prejudice reign. But God spake unto me, saying, "No, keep telling the truth," and to that end afflicted me with severe Trenchant Mouth. So I'm sorry for making cutting remarks, but it's the will of God.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook