Switch to Forum Live View Messages From Higher Dimensions
6 years ago  ::  May 31, 2009 - 8:53PM #1
religionfree

This first series of short videos stems from a being from the Pleiadian star system, who is living among us here on the earth.  I found what he has to say to be very helpful.  These types of messages have to be viewed and listened to with an open mind.  This does not mean that you are to believe everything that is imparted, but you will hopefully be able to take with you a bit of wisdom that helps throughout this life.

Part 1 of 4-Pleiadian Message from The Galactic Federation

The teachings of Almine are new to me.  Today, I sat and watched several of her short teaching videos and found them to be extremely interesting.  Spiritual Journeys is Almine's web site.  She has a strong foundational message to share.

The video below, The Secret History of 2012, rather astonished me.  If I understood her correctly, 2012 has already occurred in 2005 because our calendar is not calibrated correctly.  Her teachings are deep.  Look closely at Almine and note the total lack of wrinkles or creases in her skin.  If you sift through her web page, you will find the answer to and reason for that.

About Almine:

Almine is endorsed and described as one of the greatest mystics of our time by world leaders and scientists alike. While other way-showers gather more and more students, she helps create more and more masters. Her work represents the cutting edge of mysticism; that place where the physical and the non-physical meet and new realities are born. It is here where change is rapid and insight comes quickly to wash away years of stagnation.

Spiritual Journeys

Almine describes:

The Secret History of 2012

The Cosmic Pole Shift: Metaphysical Laws for the New Age

"When I don't know who I Am, I follow You
When I know who I am, You & I are One"

Namaste
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement