Switch to Forum Live View Ole Links not working
5 years ago  ::  Mar 08, 2009 - 2:19PM #1
Stardove

Title: OLD Links not working

Links made before the recent changes at Beliefnet do not work.  I have just edited the Movies thread and corrected the links, so they would not get an error.   Are the links not working a conspiracy on the part of Beliefnet?  :oP

The nice thing about the edit feature, if you come across an old link you made you can fix it.  Lots of HTML coding comes up which must be deleted or it shows up in the edited thread.

It will be impossible for me to find all the links I've created on Beliefnet, but as I do I'm correcting them.  If you come across a link made by me that is not working, please send me an email with the URL.  Thanks.  I have reported this glitch to community@beliefnetstaff.com.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 10, 2009 - 8:29AM #2
Motherhealer13

StarDove,

We used to be able to clk on our name in a post to see all of our posts for responses, can we still do that?  Tams

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2009 - 5:30PM #3
Stardove

Mar 10, 2009 -- 8:29AM, Motherhealer13 wrote:

StarDove,

We used to be able to clk on our name in a post to see all of our posts for responses, can we still do that?  Tams

Currently the answer is no.  Maybe after staff and techs get all the lost data found and transferred they will be able to address some of our concerns over things we had, but no longer do.

I do suggest writing staff and telling them what you miss.  Don't expect a direct answer, but a automatic reply.  Letting them know is how we can maybe get a few things we miss back.

Write:  community@beliefnetstaff.com

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook