Page 3 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Falange International
7 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2008 - 6:50AM #21
ElCid22
[QUOTE=Wulf;355632]It seems to be some sort of nazi lite organization.  Instead of brown shirts you have blue ones.  Ultra nationalism,  worshiping the past empire of Spain, rigerous catholicism.  I gotta believe you are serious about this but hey, there is nothing there.  You need a figurehead / leader at least.  Some goals would help too.  Maybe in Lebanon or Columbia.  But in Spain?  I think the Basques should get their shot first.[/QUOTE]

I'm talking about the WORLD. No kidding. It's high time Christian nationalism started fighting back, and fighting harder. Since the end of Franquismo in Spain (1978), the country has severely declined in terms of culture. What I want to see is the RISE OF CHRISTIAN NATIONALISM, for the sake of saving Western Man. Liberal democracy is flushing us down the Toilet of Life, I'm afraid. Only a militantly Christian state, preferably Catholic, could rescue the West from the demise it has engineered for itself. Check out my website for more. Maybe you're called to this glorious cause yourself.

LONG LIVE THE FALANGE INTERNATIONAL
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2008 - 9:53AM #22
petofi
[QUOTE=ElCid22;355829]I'm talking about the WORLD. No kidding. It's high time Christian nationalism started fighting back, and fighting harder. Since the end of Franquismo in Spain (1978), the country has severely declined in terms of culture. What I want to see is the RISE OF CHRISTIAN NATIONALISM, for the sake of saving Western Man. Liberal democracy is flushing us down the Toilet of Life, I'm afraid. Only a militantly Christian state, preferably Catholic, could rescue the West from the demise it has engineered for itself. Check out my website for more. Maybe you're called to this glorious cause yourself.

LONG LIVE THE FALANGE INTERNATIONAL[/QUOTE]

"Christian Nationalism" is incompatible to the teachings of Yeshua bar Yosef (Jesus of Nazareth).
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2008 - 2:07PM #23
Wulf
Another Inquisition!  After all - Spain was famous for it - and nobody expects the Spanish Inquision.  Inthe US, Catholics are way too sensible for this and the far right Christian who do believe in world conquest tend to view Catholics as evil and besides they are waiting for the end-of-times.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2008 - 7:26PM #24
ElCid22
[QUOTE=petofi;356096]"Christian Nationalism" is incompatible to the teachings of Yeshua bar Yosef (Jesus of Nazareth).[/QUOTE]

If He had been, He would not have sent the Paraclete to Rome, and then into the barbarian hordes, for the making of Christendom.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2008 - 11:18PM #25
petofi
[QUOTE=ElCid22;357333]If He had been, He would not have sent the Paraclete to Rome, and then into the barbarian hordes, for the making of Christendom.[/QUOTE]

The Emperor Constantine's Romanization of the church of Christ, corrupted it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 15, 2008 - 9:54PM #26
ElCid22
I don't believe in fascism or absolutism of any kind. I don't know why I get caught up in this madness from time to time. It's nothing but over-the-top venting. It's childish and not what I really believe in. God help me. Forget it, okay? Forget the whole propaganda pitch about the frig'n Falange. I need to go hide somewhere.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2008 - 10:44AM #27
Father_Oblivion

ElCid22 wrote:

I don't believe in fascism or absolutism of any kind. I don't know why I get caught up in this madness from time to time. It's nothing but over-the-top venting. It's childish and not what I really believe in. God help me. Forget it, okay? Forget the whole propaganda pitch about the frig'n Falange. I need to go hide somewhere.

Somehow, if I had started a thread praising the virtues of Mussolini's greatest ally and student (in the manner of Marx/Mao), I would hide my face as well. Your reference to Fascism here is significant, since Franco openly declared himself an ally of Mussolini (he avoided an alliance with Germany because he knew, just as with the balkan allies of Germany, Spain would end up dragged into conflicts that they didn't really want and ultimately would either lose catastrophically or be absorbed into "Gross Deutschland"). The Falange is directly modeled on the example of the Fascisti of Mussolini (Benito Mussolini founded the fasci di combattimento or “fighting leagues”, better known as Fascists, in Milan in March 1919).

Franco, just like Mussolini, promoted a philosophy Mussolini often referred to as "Corporatism" (Corporatismo) which he defined as the marriage of the state and corporate business (which is now commonly referred to as "Fascism"), an oligarchy based on non-human entities with rights of humans granted through the state.

Yes, this retraction of yours is certainly a step in the right direction for your rehabilitation back into humanity. But be aware, it is merely a baby step.

The important thing to remember about American history is that it is fictional, a charcoal-sketched simplicity for the children or the easily bored. For the most part it is uninspected, unimagined, unthought, a representative of the thing and not the thing itself. It is a fine fiction...
Neil Gaiman
'American Gods'

‎"Ignorance of ignorance, then, is that self-satisfied state of unawareness in which man, knowing nothing outside the limited area of his physical senses, bumptiously declares there is nothing more to know! He who knows no life save the physical is merely ignorant; but he who declares physical life to be all-important and elevates it to the position of supreme reality--such a one is ignorant of his own ignorance."
- Manly Palmer Hall
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 08, 2008 - 8:10PM #28
ElCid22
[QUOTE=Father_Oblivion;414446]Somehow, if I had started a thread praising the virtues of Mussolini's greatest ally and student (in the manner of Marx/Mao), I would hide my face as well. Your reference to Fascism here is significant, since Franco openly declared himself an ally of Mussolini (he avoided an alliance with Germany because he knew, just as with the balkan allies of Germany, Spain would end up dragged into conflicts that they didn't really want and ultimately would either lose catastrophically or be absorbed into "Gross Deutschland"). The Falange is directly modeled on the example of the Fascisti of Mussolini (Benito Mussolini founded the fasci di combattimento or “fighting leagues”, better known as Fascists, in Milan in March 1919).

Franco, just like Mussolini, promoted a philosophy Mussolini often referred to as "Corporatism" (Corporatismo) which he defined as the marriage of the state and corporate business (which is now commonly referred to as "Fascism"), an oligarchy based on non-human entities with rights of humans granted through the state.

Yes, this retraction of yours is certainly a step in the right direction for your rehabilitation back into humanity. But be aware, it is merely a baby step.[/QUOTE]

I don't want to make any rash decisions here. Therefore, I'll stick with the fight for Christian culture. Check out my website.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2008 - 4:55AM #29
Father_Oblivion

ElCid22 wrote:

I don't want to make any rash decisions here. Therefore, I'll stick with the fight for Christian culture. Check out my website.

Precisely, which "Christian Culture" would that be? Inquisition era Spain? Crusades era Jerusalem? 1960's era Mississippi? Could you be a little more clear on that please?

The important thing to remember about American history is that it is fictional, a charcoal-sketched simplicity for the children or the easily bored. For the most part it is uninspected, unimagined, unthought, a representative of the thing and not the thing itself. It is a fine fiction...
Neil Gaiman
'American Gods'

‎"Ignorance of ignorance, then, is that self-satisfied state of unawareness in which man, knowing nothing outside the limited area of his physical senses, bumptiously declares there is nothing more to know! He who knows no life save the physical is merely ignorant; but he who declares physical life to be all-important and elevates it to the position of supreme reality--such a one is ignorant of his own ignorance."
- Manly Palmer Hall
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2008 - 9:26AM #30
ElCid22
[QUOTE=Father_Oblivion;419438]Precisely, which "Christian Culture" would that be? Inquisition era Spain? Crusades era Jerusalem? 1960's era Mississippi? Could you be a little more clear on that please?[/QUOTE]

Well, it would be essentially anything you don't believe in, in the context of Christianity. You are, after all, you.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook