Page 2 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Falange International
7 years ago  ::  Mar 12, 2008 - 10:14AM #11
petofi
[QUOTE=ElCid22;350886]He refused to allow German soldiers to be stationed in Spain during WWII. Yes, he helped out in the case of the Blue Division, and he allowed German submarines to dock in Spain. Nonetheless, he was a staunch supporter of the Church, and rolled back the nefarious causes of Communism and anarchism. May his chief enemy influence in Spain -- STALIN -- rot in Hell. Anyone who fights Communism is a hero in my book. Anyone.[/QUOTE]

Anarchism functioned well in Spain in the 1930s.  The CNT was especially powerful among the peasants in the south (Andalusia) and the east (area of Levant around Valencia), and of the northeast (Aragon, and Saragossa).  Unfortunately, the anarchist movement was sabatoged by the Stalinists during the Spanish Civil War.  Stalin couldn't tolerate the anarcho-syndicalist movement as a competing movement from the Left.  In his mind, it was probably better to see the Fascists win, than the anarchist movement to supplant communism.

In the long run, Stalin was probably the best ally Franco had.  If it hadn't been for the Stalinists' subterfuge during the Spanish Civil War, the republicans would've triumphed over Franco.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 12, 2008 - 7:33PM #12
ElCid22
[QUOTE=petofi;351146]Anarchism functioned well in Spain in the 1930s.  The CNT was especially powerful among the peasants in the south (Andalusia) and the east (area of Levant around Valencia), and of the northeast (Aragon, and Saragossa).  Unfortunately, the anarchist movement was sabatoged by the Stalinists during the Spanish Civil War.  Stalin couldn't tolerate the anarcho-syndicalist movement as a competing movement from the Left.  In his mind, it was probably better to see the Fascists win, than the anarchist movement to supplant communism.

In the long run, Stalin was probably the best ally Franco had.  If it hadn't been for the Stalinists' subterfuge during the Spanish Civil War, the republicans would've triumphed over Franco.[/QUOTE]

stuff followed. He, Mao, Pol Pot and the Kims of Korea did more to kill Communism than anything or anyone else since the scourge's conception.

Check out my website. We're working hard to build up the Falange International here in the U.S. No one else is really working on it. There's a Falangist Party in name only out there, somewhere, but it's a mess. It lacks any real grasp of what the fundamental concept is all about. VIVA LA FALANGE INTERNACIONAL.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 3:26PM #13
Wulf
If you learn to hate blacks and Jews you can throw in with the KKK.   When I was in college we had a Franco pool. Someone (not me) won $250 picking the day he died.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 8:46PM #14
ElCid22
[QUOTE=Wulf;354537]If you learn to hate blacks and Jews you can throw in with the KKK.   When I was in college we had a Franco pool. Someone (not me) won $250 picking the day he died.[/QUOTE]

man's genius. He ruled from 1939 to 1975. Holy smoke. He had his stuff together, big time. He stood up for TRADITION, and kicked some serious butt. His was a reign centered on the wonderful virtues that made Europe and Greater Europe. God smiled upon General Francisco, and blessed forever his movement -- THE SPANISH FALANGE.

FALANGISTS OF THE WORLD, UNITE.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 8:48PM #15
ElCid22
[QUOTE=Floating Marble;355084]ElCid

q t joden[/QUOTE]

Ven conmigo, y conocer el poder. Tenemos ese derecho y obligacion.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 9:01PM #16
ElCid22
"I want my country and God to reign supremely in this world. I want my ancestral way of life preserved, protected and forever in command."

"ARE YOU WILLING TO FIGHT AND DIE FOR BOTH GOD AND COUNTRY, YOUNG MAN?"

"Yes, sir!"

"ARE YOU READY TO LEAVE YOUR HOME, FAMILY AND SOCIAL STATUS TO JOIN THAT FIGHT, YOUNG MAN?"

"Yes, sir. I am ready."

"THEN COME.....FOLLOW ME. I AM THE FALANGE INTERNATIONAL, AND I WILL LEAD YOU TO SALVATION."

LONG LIVE THE FALANGE! VIVA LA MEMORIA DE FRANCISCO FRANCO!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 8:46PM #17
ElCid22
[QUOTE=Wulf;354537]If you learn to hate blacks and Jews you can throw in with the KKK.   When I was in college we had a Franco pool. Someone (not me) won $250 picking the day he died.[/QUOTE]

man's genius. He ruled from 1939 to 1975. Holy smoke. He had his stuff together, big time. He stood up for TRADITION, and kicked some serious butt. His was a reign centered on the wonderful virtues that made Europe and Greater Europe. God smiled upon General Francisco, and blessed forever his movement -- THE SPANISH FALANGE.

FALANGISTS OF THE WORLD, UNITE.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 8:48PM #18
ElCid22
[QUOTE=Floating Marble;355084]ElCid

q t joden[/QUOTE]

Ven conmigo, y conocer el poder. Tenemos ese derecho y obligacion.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 9:01PM #19
ElCid22
"I want my country and God to reign supremely in this world. I want my ancestral way of life preserved, protected and forever in command."

"ARE YOU WILLING TO FIGHT AND DIE FOR BOTH GOD AND COUNTRY, YOUNG MAN?"

"Yes, sir!"

"ARE YOU READY TO LEAVE YOUR HOME, FAMILY AND SOCIAL STATUS TO JOIN THAT FIGHT, YOUNG MAN?"

"Yes, sir. I am ready."

"THEN COME.....FOLLOW ME. I AM THE FALANGE INTERNATIONAL, AND I WILL LEAD YOU TO SALVATION."

LONG LIVE THE FALANGE! VIVA LA MEMORIA DE FRANCISCO FRANCO!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2008 - 1:28AM #20
Wulf
It seems to be some sort of nazi lite organization.  Instead of brown shirts you have blue ones.  Ultra nationalism,  worshiping the past empire of Spain, rigerous catholicism.  I gotta believe you are serious about this but hey, there is nothing there.  You need a figurehead / leader at least.  Some goals would help too.  Maybe in Lebanon or Columbia.  But in Spain?  I think the Basques should get their shot first.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook