Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Falange International
7 years ago  ::  Mar 10, 2008 - 9:08PM #1
ElCid22
This thread is dedicated to the FALANGE INTERNATIONAL, the last line of defense of Western Christian Civilization. I aim to prove to YOU that the FALANGE is Western Man's only earlhly hope. Hang on. This is going to be fast and furious. I hope you're up for it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 10, 2008 - 9:32PM #2
ElCid22
"Francisco Franco (1892 - 1975) was the dictator and head of state of Spain from 1936, and regent of the Kingdom of Spain from 1947, until his death in 1975. His state combined early twentieth-century corporatism with nationalism and some aspects of fascism, and a focus on traditional values. From 1947 to his death he was de facto regent of Spain.
     "Franco led a successful military career and reached the rank of General. He fought in Morocco and suppressed a strike in 1934 to protect the Republican government's stability. In February 1936, the left-wing Popular Front won the general election and formed a government. A period of severe instability and disarray followed the election, with escalating violence between left- and right-wing supporters. Anti-clerical violence against the Church by leftist militants further raised tensions.
     "After the assassination of a major opposition figure, José Calvo Sotelo, by a commando unit of the Assault Guards, in July 1936, Franco participated in a coup d'etat against the elected Popular Front government. The coup failed and evolved into the Spanish Civil War, during which he emerged as the leader of the Nationalists against the Popular Front. Winning the civil war, Franco dissolved the Spanish Parliament and established an authoritarian regime that lasted until 1978, when a new constitution was drafted.
     "During World War II, Franco maintained a policy of neutrality, although he did assist Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy on a small scale against the Soviet Union, most famously by sending troops (known as the Blue Division) to aid Nazi Germany in fighting the USSR. Before the invasion of the Soviet Union by the German Army, Franco and Hitler met in Hendaye, on October 23, 1940.
      "During the Cold War, the United States established a diplomatic alliance with Franco, due to his strong anti-Communist stance. American President Richard Nixon toasted Franco, and, after Franco's death, stated: "General Franco was a loyal friend and ally of the United States." After his death Spain began a transition to democracy."

-- Redacted from Wikipedia
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2008 - 6:40AM #3
ElCid22
against the enemies of Western Christian Civilization. In particular, it opposes Communism, anarchy, paganism, feminism, and so-called 'progressive secularism'. In other words, it opposes all that's wrong in the West today, and defends all that's right.

VIVA LA FALANGE
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2008 - 7:57AM #4
petofi
[QUOTE=ElCid22;347839]"Francisco Franco (1892 - 1975) was the dictator and head of state of Spain from 1936, and regent of the Kingdom of Spain from 1947, until his death in 1975. His state combined early twentieth-century corporatism with nationalism and some aspects of fascism, and a focus on traditional values. From 1947 to his death he was de facto regent of Spain.
     "Franco led a successful military career and reached the rank of General. He fought in Morocco and suppressed a strike in 1934 to protect the Republican government's stability. In February 1936, the left-wing Popular Front won the general election and formed a government. A period of severe instability and disarray followed the election, with escalating violence between left- and right-wing supporters. Anti-clerical violence against the Church by leftist militants further raised tensions.
     "After the assassination of a major opposition figure, José Calvo Sotelo, by a commando unit of the Assault Guards, in July 1936, Franco participated in a coup d'etat against the elected Popular Front government. The coup failed and evolved into the Spanish Civil War, during which he emerged as the leader of the Nationalists against the Popular Front. Winning the civil war, Franco dissolved the Spanish Parliament and established an authoritarian regime that lasted until 1978, when a new constitution was drafted.
     "During World War II, Franco maintained a policy of neutrality, although he did assist Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy on a small scale against the Soviet Union, most famously by sending troops (known as the Blue Division) to aid Nazi Germany in fighting the USSR. Before the invasion of the Soviet Union by the German Army, Franco and Hitler met in Hendaye, on October 23, 1940.
      "During the Cold War, the United States established a diplomatic alliance with Franco, due to his strong anti-Communist stance. American President Richard Nixon toasted Franco, and, after Franco's death, stated: "General Franco was a loyal friend and ally of the United States." After his death Spain began a transition to democracy."

-- Redacted from Wikipedia[/QUOTE]

I'm glad to read that two years ago, the present Spanish government awarded Spanish citizenship to the heroic American volunteers of the Abraham Lincoln Brigades who valiantly fought against your beloved Franco's fascists!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2008 - 8:15PM #5
ElCid22
I was especially impressed with your cardboard hero, Hemingway, who signed on just long enough, and for the expressed purpose of, shooting a Falangist soldier, just to know what killing a man was like, and to be able to brag about being a combat veteran.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2008 - 9:34PM #6
petofi
[QUOTE=ElCid22;350241]I was especially impressed with your cardboard hero, Hemingway, who signed on just long enough, and for the expressed purpose of, shooting a Falangist soldier, just to know what killing a man was like, and to be able to brag about being a combat veteran.[/QUOTE]

George Orwell is the veteran I most admire in the fight against Franco's fascist tyranny.  I'm thankful that the Spanish government is now far removed from the ideals of Hitler's bloody comrade in arms, your beloved Franco, may he rot in hell.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2008 - 8:15PM #7
ElCid22
I was especially impressed with your cardboard hero, Hemingway, who signed on just long enough, and for the expressed purpose of, shooting a Falangist soldier, just to know what killing a man was like, and to be able to brag about being a combat veteran.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2008 - 9:34PM #8
petofi
[QUOTE=ElCid22;350241]I was especially impressed with your cardboard hero, Hemingway, who signed on just long enough, and for the expressed purpose of, shooting a Falangist soldier, just to know what killing a man was like, and to be able to brag about being a combat veteran.[/QUOTE]

George Orwell is the veteran I most admire in the fight against Franco's fascist tyranny.  I'm thankful that the Spanish government is now far removed from the ideals of Hitler's bloody comrade in arms, your beloved Franco, may he rot in hell.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 12, 2008 - 6:11AM #9
ElCid22
[QUOTE=petofi;350407]George Orwell is the veteran I most admire in the fight against Franco's fascist tyranny.  I'm thankful that the Spanish government is now far removed from the ideals of Hitler's bloody comrade in arms, your beloved Franco, may he rot in hell.[/QUOTE]

He refused to allow German soldiers to be stationed in Spain during WWII. Yes, he helped out in the case of the Blue Division, and he allowed German submarines to dock in Spain. Nonetheless, he was a staunch supporter of the Church, and rolled back the nefarious causes of Communism and anarchism. May his chief enemy influence in Spain -- STALIN -- rot in Hell. Anyone who fights Communism is a hero in my book. Anyone.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 12, 2008 - 6:28AM #10
ElCid22
The Falange  is the name assigned to several political movements and parties dating from the 1930s, most particularly the original movement in Spain. The word Falange means ‘phalanx formation’ in Spanish. This bellic symbol was chosen due to the militaristic nature of the party.

In Spain, the Falange was a political organization founded by José Antonio Primo de Rivera in 1933, during the Second Spanish Republic. Primo de Rivera was a Madrid lawyer, son of General Miguel Primo de Rivera, who governed Spain as a mild dictatorial Prime Minister, with the acquiescence of King Alfonso XIII, in the 1920s (from September 1923 to January 1930). General Primo de Rivera believed in state planning and government intervention in the economy. His son and the Falangists he led expressed regret for the demise of the elder Primo de Rivera's regime, and proposed to revive his policies and strengthen the Spanish nation through a program of national-syndicalist social organization, who would include and provide equality to every social status, poor and rich.

During the Spanish Civil War the doctrine of the Falange was used by General Franco, who virtually took possession of its ideology, while José Antonio Primo de Rivera was sentenced to death by the Spanish Republican Government. During the war, and after its founder's death, the Falange was combined by decree (Unification Decree) with the Carlist party, under the sole command of Generalísimo Franco, forming the core of the sole official political organization in Spain, the Falange Española Tradicionalista y de las Juntas de Ofensiva Nacional-Sindicalista, or "Spanish Traditionalist Phalanx of the Assemblies of National-Syndicalist Offensive" (FET y de las JONS). This organization, also known as the National Movement (Movimiento Nacional) after 1945, continued until Franco's death in 1975. Since 1975, Falangists have diversified into several different political movements which have continued into the 21st Century.

-- Redacted from Wikipedia
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook