Page 1 of 21  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Expulsion of all palestinians is the answer to the problem
6 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2009 - 7:13PM #1
papdu
The late great Rabbi Meir Kahane was correct.  Jewish guilt is to blame for the conflict in the middle east. Most normal nations in the jewish states position would have expelled the arab population and this would have been over with long ago, but jews are so consumed with guilt of what poeple have done to them so they refuse to do anything that will make people hate them more.

In the end either the muslims will expell or kill all the Jews or the Jews will expell all palestinians. We will just keep going on like this for another century untill one or the other happens.

I hope Rabbi Benny elon's Israel intiative will be taken seriously and realized as the only humane solution to the mideast conflict please check out his site and support the Israel initiative.  http://www.israelinitiative.com/rewr-tr … fault.aspx
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2009 - 7:47PM #2
Smeraldo1327
Jewish gulit? Wow I have never heard that one before. I have a question for you. How many other people, Jewish or not, believe what you do? Why do you believe the land formerly known as Palestine is for the Jewish people only? Please don't tell me deep down people really believe it was mandated by God some 2000 years ago and therefore they should be able to do whatever they want with the land in the 20th &2st centuries.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2009 - 8:05PM #3
arielg
Jewish gulit? Wow I have never heard that one before. I have a question for you. How many other people, Jewish or not, believe what you do? Why do you believe the land formerly known as Palestine is for the Jewish people only? Please don't tell me deep down people really believe it was mandated by God some 2000 years ago and therefore they should be able to do whatever they want with the land in the 20th &2st centuries.

Smeraldo:

You don't understand.  God showed up about  2000 years ago, went to Palestine and gave some  land to  the Jews and left.  Stopped functioning.  It hasn't said anything alse since.  His mission in the universe is completed.  All can go to hell now for all He cares.

What is so strange about that?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2009 - 9:04PM #4
mountain_man
[QUOTE=papdu;992682]The late great Rabbi Meir Kahane was correct. [/QUOTE]
He is absolutely wrong if he actually did want all the Palestinians evicted from land that is rightfully theirs. It is the Israelis that need to get out of Palestine. They can go ahead and keep Israel as it was before the 1967 war, but they need to pull back and stop acting like a school yard bully.
Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2009 - 9:55PM #5
Whisperingal
"Ehtnic cleansing"?

I guess it still seems like a "good idea" to some--even after all these years.

Disgusting.

Motto for 2009

"Deal with it."
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2009 - 9:56PM #6
Whisperingal
"Please don't tell me deep down people really believe it was mandated by God some 2000 years ago and therefore they should be able to do whatever they want with the land in the 20th &2st centuries"

Read the sticky thread about "Middle East History"  The author of that is trying to get us to believe exactly that.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2009 - 9:57PM #7
mountain_man
[QUOTE=Whisperingal;993015]"Ehtnic cleansing"?

I guess it still seems like a "good idea" to some--even after all these years.

Disgusting.[/QUOTE]
I guess I was under the false impression that a group that had been subjected to ethnic cleansing would be more sensitive about doing it to others. You live and learn, I guess.
Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2009 - 10:12PM #8
Whisperingal
Especially from reading the cheerleading that goes on on these threads.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2009 - 11:36PM #9
papdu
[QUOTE=mountain_man;993019]I guess I was under the false impression that a group that had been subjected to ethnic cleansing would be more sensitive about doing it to others. You live and learn, I guess.[/QUOTE]

Aint it something the group who has been subject to ethnic cleansing must be sensitive to it while the group who has done ethnic cleansing doesn't need to. The lesson there it's best to be the ethnic cleanser. this way the palestinians will have to be more sensitive to it then the Israeli's

Also don't compare it to what Hitler did......If the israelis expelled all the palestinians and on the side through all the Ethiopian Jews in the gas chambers because they were black , that would be ethnic cleansing as hitler did.
Doing that to the Ethiopian Jews would be a crime they want nothing else but be a part of the Jewish comunity.  But getting rid of the Palestinians would be a strategic move , They are a 5th column. And they don't need to kill them just push them out.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2009 - 11:40PM #10
papdu
[QUOTE=mountain_man;992898]He is absolutely wrong if he actually did want all the Palestinians evicted from land that is rightfully theirs. It is the Israelis that need to get out of Palestine. They can go ahead and keep Israel as it was before the 1967 war, but they need to pull back and stop acting like a school yard bully.[/QUOTE]

In 1966 thats all Israeli's  did have. They were invaded by 3 army's for it. So pulling back wont help if they didn't like israel haveing it then.

While your at it. tell the spanish christians to get out of spain and give it back to the muslims. And americans give back the Indians land it's rightfully theres as well.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 21  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook