Page 1 of 35  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35 Next
Switch to Forum Live View 220+ Palestinins Killed by Israel--Why?
6 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2008 - 7:06PM #1
Whisperingal
Why are all these Palesitnian CIVILIANS dead today and so many more wounded--including children?

And why is GW only giving the tepid response of "Don't kill civilians"?

What is wrong with Israel?

And what is wrong with the current adminsitration?

They seem only to be happy when they see innocent blood.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2008 - 7:28PM #2
ffb
right. only civilians in israel should be subject to rocket fire daily. Hamas, which is committed to the destruction of the state of Israel is in charge of gaza and its governmental/military centers (which are placed in civilian areas) have been firing rockets, have stated that they do not abide by any PA truces or promises and yet no one seems to have cared much. Apparently 20-30 rockets a day are considered not important enough, and 70 rockets a day are worthy of anyone's saying anything. I guess Israel does not have the right, after months of daily attacks, to do anything except watch their civilians (those kassams are not aimed at military centers in civilian areas...just at civilian areas) die. Is that the innocent blood anyone is concerned about?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2008 - 7:40PM #3
JAstor
Why? Because Jewish blood is cheap.

When dozens of rockets are fired daily into Israel during a "cease-fire" and it is not considered newsworthy -- it is a sign that Jewish blood is cheap.

Why are you only making a post when Israel finally reacts to Hamas terror? Why now?

Why do Israel-bashers only pipe up after Israel finally responds to months of daily instigation by Hamas terror groups -- terror that no other country would tolerate? Why now?

Do you think Jewish blood is cheap?

Then why do you only pipe up against one side?

Why?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2008 - 9:32PM #4
arielg

When dozens of rockets are fired daily into Israel during a "cease-fire" and it is not considered newsworthy -- it is a sign that Jewish blood is cheap.

Why are you only making a post when Israel finally reacts to Hamas terror? Why now?

Why do Israel-bashers only pipe up after Israel finally responds to months of daily instigation by Hamas terror groups -- terror that no other country would tolerate? Why now?

Why?

You really take the prize.    You kill more than 220 people plus the wounded, no Israelis killed as far as I know,  and you moan  abot how cheap Jewish blood is.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2008 - 9:52PM #5
rangerken
If Israel is able to severely hurt Hamas, to kill many, many members of Hamas, to wipe out Hamas positions and eliminate Hamas command centers...withOUT takuing losses then Israel is DOING THINGS RIGHT! The whole idea in combat is to make the other SOB die for HIS country!

What do some think war is, a soccer match?

Hamas did not have to shoot those rockets. No rockets fired by Hamas, no Israeli counterattack. It is just that simple!

Ken
Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2008 - 11:18PM #6
Whisperingal
I have heard a second report since I posted--400+ civilians wounded.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2008 - 11:21PM #7
Whisperingal
"When dozens of rockets are fired daily into Israel during a "cease-fire" and it is not considered newsworthy -- it is a sign that Jewish blood is cheap"

I have seen reports on the news almost daily about the situation.

Would you like to know which stations I watch?

Try PBS Newshour for a start. They've had almost daily reports/updates.

www.newshour.org
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2008 - 12:43AM #8
SherriMunnerlyn
Whisperingal,

My thoughts are this massacre is happening because Israel has the green light to commit such a massacre from our own President. I think he wants to go out of office with a bang, and with more blood of the innocent on his hands. He seems to get kicks out of hurting and killing children and killing in general.

And of course, US weapons and US taxpayer money is paying for the killing in Gaza, US made bombs and that million dollars we give Israel every single day to continue it's Occupation and to kill Palestinians with.

One question remains, will we get rid of him, our President,  before he starts a war with Iran or another nation?

Here is an account of the Israeli attack by a civilian trapped in Gaza, with his family, this is the terror that the US funds:

"The bombing went on for about 10 minutes. It was like an earthquake on top of your head. The windows were shaking and squeaking. My ten-year-old son was terrified; he was jumping from one place to another trying to hide. I held him tight to my chest and tried to reassure him. My 12-year-old was panicking and began laughing hysterically - it's not normal. I held her hand and calmed her and told her she would be safe. My wife was panicking. She was also running around the apartment looking for somewhere to hide.

We live on the ground floor so we headed to the basement.  Not very far from our home are the headquarters of the police and there was a massive bomb. The chief of the police was killed. Two streets away there was another bomb and more people were killed. The office of the president is about a kilometre from our house and it was also bombed. We went downstairs to the basement and tried to hide ourselves from the shelling. The child of one of our relatives, who lives in our building, finally came home from school. We hadn't been able to find her. All the phone connections were jammed. She came home and she was in a very serious state of shock. She was pale and trembling and she was describing dead bodies in the streets. On her way home she passed Hamas people in uniform and they were dead.

Right now I feel very anxious about what's going to happen. I'm worried about how many more people are going to die."

Dr Eyad Al Serraj is a psychologist in Gaza city.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/de … -terrorism

Sherri
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2008 - 2:33AM #9
alex1000

JAstor wrote:

Why?

How big is the threat from these home made rockets? How many Israelis have been killed because of them?

Do we think Jewish blood is cheap? Not at all.

But the Israelis believe that Arab blood is cheap and that Arab lives are expendable. And obviously so do you!

This is the truth of the situation. A David and Goliath situation only the roles have been changed since this story was written.

These people are walled in, their sea access is blockaded by Israel, their airport was bombed years ago, essential goods are only permitted in small amounts. And you seriously expect them to not react, to accept the barbarity of Israel with a smile on their faces and a "Thank you, Master" on their lips.

Why is it so hard for Israeli supporters to understand the rage and frustration that these people have. Home made rockets against the latest US war technology!!! And you have the nerve to ask whether Jewish blood is cheap!

The hospitals in Gaza ran out of blood yesterday. I suppose this blood is Arab and not Jewish. What do you think?

You had better pray that Israel is satisfied with just bombing these people because if the Israeli soldiers have to go in, they will be in a difficult position. Remember Lebanon and the fiasco then. Superior weapons are not enough against the rage created by injustice.

Alex

No one here is condoning violence of any sort, but we can understand where the rage on the part of the Arabs is coming from.

Just an afterthought  :  the fact that elections are due to take part in Israel does not of course have anything to do with this latest bloodshed, does it?

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2008 - 2:43AM #10
alex1000

rangerken wrote:

If Israel is able to severely hurt Hamas, to kill many, many members of Hamas, to wipe out Hamas positions and eliminate Hamas command centers...withOUT takuing losses then Israel is DOING THINGS RIGHT! The whole idea in combat is to make the other SOB die for HIS country!

What do some think war is, a soccer match?

Hamas did not have to shoot those rockets. No rockets fired by Hamas, no Israeli counterattack. It is just that simple!

Ken

No, Ken, it is not that simple.  You are ignoring history, you are ignoring what these people feel, you are ignoring the agenda that the US and Israel have in this area.

"No rockets fired by Hamas, no Israeli counterattack."  You have got to be kidding.   Do you seriously think that Israel will not find another excuse to get rid of these people.   You claimed that you taught war history or something - can't remember exactly.   If this is true then you are being deliberately "naive" about this situation.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 35  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook