6 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2008 - 8:58AM #1
DeMartMan
This Sunday I heard the message of Robert Schuller reaired. He was discussing some points from his book “Tough times never last, tough people always do!” This brought back memories for me as in the early 80s I was going though some tough times and a friend gave me that book to read. It was a real help, which brings me to a few questions; if you were to lose half your income what would you give up? Would you sale a priced possession? How would you handle the change in life standards?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2008 - 8:58AM #2
DeMartMan
This Sunday I heard the message of Robert Schuller reaired. He was discussing some points from his book “Tough times never last, tough people always do!” This brought back memories for me as in the early 80s I was going though some tough times and a friend gave me that book to read. It was a real help, which brings me to a few questions; if you were to lose half your income what would you give up? Would you sale a priced possession? How would you handle the change in life standards?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2008 - 5:26PM #3
nillawafer
i would have to try to sell my 3 bedroom ranch and move my daughter and me in with my parents. she would probably have to quit dance lessons (she works very hard to be a great dancer) and lose the cell phone. only cook at home. no eating out. we already buy clothes at discount or thrift stores. no more computer at home. we'd use the library.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2008 - 10:59PM #4
Namchuck
I think I'd dump my wife...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 27, 2008 - 11:51PM #5
Marystj
I'd give up paying my credit cards
Quick Reply
Cancel