Page 50 of 50  •  Prev 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50
6 years ago  ::  Feb 01, 2008 - 3:07PM #491
JosephBaileyOne
[QUOTE=Whisperingal;257284]Joseph says--

"the Arkansas Bar Association thought so and revoked his law license-an extraordinary feat since lawyer hate to discipline their own kind."

First--that's not germaine.

Second--I suspect you are unfamiliar with the extensive Ethics Code?

WGal[/QUOTE]

Yes it is germaine because you brought into this discussion Bill Clinton.  Also, spare me any talk of "Ethics Code" of any state bar association.  Are you kidding me?  Many good lawyers are out there but that code exists for most to know what they can get away with in BREAKING the law.  Most of all, you still have not replied to the fact that Clinton NO LONGER HAS A LAW LICENSE and how difficult it is to lose that.  It takes a major crime and/or ethics violation to lose one's law license.  Guess what?  Bill lost his alright but I will say that old Hillary has managed to keep her license clean.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 01, 2008 - 3:23PM #492
claret1995
[QUOTE=JosephBaileyOne;257300]Yes it is germaine because you brought into this discussion Bill Clinton.  Also, spare me any talk of "Ethics Code" of any state bar association.  Are you kidding me?  Many good lawyers are out there but that code exists for most to know what they can get away with in BREAKING the law.  Most of all, you still have not replied to the fact that Clinton NO LONGER HAS A LAW LICENSE and how difficult it is to lose that.  It takes a major crime and/or ethics violation to lose one's law license.  Guess what?  Bill lost his alright but I will say that old Hillary has managed to keep her license clean.[/QUOTE]

Joe

I am only going by memory here but I believe that WJC had his law license
re-instated in circa 2006 or 05
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 50 of 50  •  Prev 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook