Switch to Forum Live View More lies and deceit.
6 years ago  ::  Jan 15, 2008 - 11:08AM #1
Bodean
Well .. Lonnie Thompson admits .. he knew that Gore's graph was not his, but he did nothing to stop it.

Thus, when Gore stated ... "according to my friend Lonnie Thompson's thermometer", he was really showing Mann's disproven and disgraced hocky stick.

I seem to recall some defenders here claiming that Gore's graph was from ice cores .... LOL!

Might want to retract that statement!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 16, 2008 - 9:08AM #2
eadler
[QUOTE=Bodean;215080]Well .. Lonnie Thompson admits .. he knew that Gore's graph was not his, but he did nothing to stop it.

Thus, when Gore stated ... "according to my friend Lonnie Thompson's thermometer", he was really showing Mann's disproven and disgraced hocky stick.

I seem to recall some defenders here claiming that Gore's graph was from ice cores .... LOL!

Might want to retract that statement![/QUOTE]

I don't know what you are talking about here. I have not paid any attention to Gore's film, and have not seen it. If you are concerned about lies and deceit, there is plenty of that on GW denier web sites.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 16, 2008 - 10:17AM #3
Bodean
[QUOTE=eadler;217211]I don't know what you are talking about here. I have not paid any attention to Gore's film, and have not seen it. If you are concerned about lies and deceit, there is plenty of that on GW denier web sites.[/QUOTE]

Such as????
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook