Switch to Forum Live View Milli Vanilli at the Olympics
6 years ago  ::  Aug 12, 2008 - 10:05PM #1
koolpoi
Remember the cute little girl who sang at the Olympics opening ceremony?It wasn't really her singing.The real singer wasn't considered cute enough.A picture of the real singer is available on Chinese language web sites but I'm sure by now it should be on English language ones too.What do you think about this?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 12, 2008 - 10:42PM #2
ElCid22
[QUOTE=koolpoi;686830]Remember the cute little girl who sang at the Olympics opening ceremony?It wasn't really her singing.The real singer wasn't considered cute enough.A picture of the real singer is available on Chinese language web sites but I'm sure by now it should be on English language ones too.What do you think about this?[/QUOTE]

They'll probably shoot everyone associated with the leak after the Olympics. The guy who got caught with the phony fireworks is toast. They'll cut him up for shark-bait. The Western media should leave a 'stay-behind' team in China, to clandestinely cover the 'punitive executions' of everybody who screwed up in any significant way.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 12, 2008 - 11:03PM #3
Shihulud
It pisses me off. They are sending the message that looks matters more than talent.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2008 - 10:09AM #4
ElCid22
[QUOTE=Shihulud;687023]It pisses me off. They are sending the message that looks matters more than talent.[/QUOTE]

I'm just glad they didn't rip out with pliers the buckteeth of the original singer. In North Korea, they would have decapitated her and stuck a fresh head on her shoulders.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 22, 2008 - 9:50PM #5
dearwatson
If she were a child singer in the US we would just tart her up to look like a streetwalker and get her some elective trips to the orthodontist.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook