Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Does your penis measure up to "international standards?"
7 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2007 - 6:53PM #1
stevenlmeyer
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2007 - 9:37PM #2
ElCid22
grow with each elevation of my Bnet level.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2008 - 8:15AM #3
Whisperingal
I can't help it when I post this response--

"Men!"

WGal
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2008 - 8:15AM #4
Whisperingal
I can't help it when I post this response--

"Men!"

WGal
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2008 - 1:57PM #5
alquest
I cannot see men opting for small size condoms, their eyes become magnifying glasses when viewing that portion of their antomy!:D
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2008 - 2:18PM #6
ElCid22
[QUOTE=alquest;179092]I cannot see men opting for small size condoms, their eyes become magnifying glasses when viewing that portion of their antomy!:D[/QUOTE]

bicycle-tire intertubes. Sorry, but it's true.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2008 - 2:33PM #7
John_T_Mainer
But I have to say, that I'm a big man and all parts are to scale.  My wife and I went to the Gathering For Life on Earth last year, and much of it was clothing optional, including the swimming area in which no one wore clothes.  After the second day, my wife who was of more conservative background brought an actual blush to my cheeks when she told my sister that I seemed to be bigger than most of the guys here, and was this typical of guys or just here?  My sister still kids me about that, but two of the other women at the lunch table told her that she had indeed wed her way to the taller end of the totem pole park.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2008 - 2:57PM #8
rangerken
There is no way I can justify bringing this thread's topic over to mny board, middle east politics...drat...darn it...phooey!

Suffice to say that I will celebrate my 35th wedding anniversary on February 23rd, I plan to keep the lady I married, and as far as 'size' is concerned there are only two possibilities re: Mary Clare and me.
1. She has had no reason to complain.
2. she has the good sense not to!

I of COURSE know it is number !.

Ken :)
Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2008 - 3:33PM #9
Armwar
My "penis" is the size of a bread box!  In fact, I am exaggerating--it is just shy of the size of the bread box I keep it in.  But it vibrates.  Does yours?

Gail
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2008 - 3:44PM #10
n0parkin
Well we haven't had any trouble with condoms, so I would guess my guy's penis must be up to international standards. 

Anyway, he  knows how to aim it in the right direction.  Who could ask for more?
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook