Page 2 of 671  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 671 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: The Ad Hominem Saloon
6 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 1:32PM #11
drawout
Hmm I did not know that. If its true I could merge them back together,if anyone really gives a sh*t.

On the other hand this covers up our collective crimes in the past. We can pretend this just started and innocently deny ever having  anything like this happen before.:rolleyes:
'When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.' - Mark Twain
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 1:35PM #12
livelifetothefullest
Are minors allowed?

Because if they aren't, I will just point to the example led by our good President back in his teenage days...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 1:41PM #13
drawout
Minors are allowed,with parents. Sometimes us hosts watch the kids while Pieces and IHOP  knock back a few shots.
'When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.' - Mark Twain
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 1:42PM #14
piecesofthewhole
Come on in, Livelife... The water's fine.

Oh yeah, the pipes tend to leak.

:-)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 1:56PM #15
Marysara722

livelifetothefullest wrote:

Are minors allowed?

Sure why not. Politics involve children issues so why shouldn't children be
allowed to be involved in politics?

Because if they aren't,

Don't worry about kids reading anything sour about their president.
Children do have a right to know so as not to follow in any bad president's dirty shoes.

I will just point to the example led by our good President back in his teenage days...

Okay now down to real business.

Nooo!!! REALLY!!!

So ... Do tell!!! :p

Spill yur guts partner!

Heck, we might as well start the NEW Ad-Hom Saloon and the New Year of 2008
off on a good start. And what better way can we ask for eh!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 3:18PM #16
Stardove

drawout wrote:

Welcome morons, mental defectives and knee jerk reactionaries of all stripes. If you are easily offended leave now and don't let the beer bottles hit you in the head on the way out. Do not even think about asking to run a tab. You may not survive long enough to pay up. We serve whisky , tequila and beer. We have wine coolers too but you must wear a dress when ordering or you will be taken out back and beaten senseless unless you are female.

We cannot allow any roc violations here so keep your insults focused on political stereotypes. No racial or religious slurs allowed unless the victims are white Christian southerners. That may not be fair but liberals have been brainwashed into thinking "they" run the country so they aren't a protected minority.

There will be times when The urge to insult those with opposing ideologies will become too hard to resist, thats a given ,based on the history of this boaed. This is the place to take those deliberately provocative observations. They do not belong on the other threads and we all know it and we all have had moments of weakness so heres yer sign, The Ad hominem Saloon ,cash only up front. we reserve the right to abuse customers.

We cleaned the floor, but everything is still filthy like before.

Just in case members want to actually read what drawout has to say in the OP. Here it is without his wonderful drawing that messes up the text. :p Pass me a wine cooler please.

I'm sitting at the bar with the long pony tail and boobs that still stand up.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 4:03PM #17
piecesofthewhole
(laughing)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 4:37PM #18
emrose07
lol drawout.. love the picture. I bet it's hysterical when you turn on the motors. LOL!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 8:30PM #19
stitch813
Happy New Year Buds and good job on archiving at 1000 before the New Year.  Hope you all have wonderful prosperous creative New Years.  I'm not asking which of those ladies is me in the cartoon. Love the giraffe, very funny!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 10:04PM #20
livelifetothefullest
"Don't worry about kids reading anything sour about their president.
Children do have a right to know so as not to follow in any bad president's dirty shoes."

It's not like the POTUS can read anything we're writing...I mean...

as long as we use words with more than four letters.

GW loves Dr. Seuss
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 671  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 671 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook