Page 1 of 674  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 674 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: The Ad Hominem Saloon
7 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 10:25AM #1
drawout
Welcome morons, mental defectives and knee jerk reactionaries of all stripes. If you are easily offended leave now and don't let the beer bottles hit you in the head on the way out. Do not even think about asking to run a tab. You may not survive long enough to pay up. We serve whisky , tequila and beer. We have wine coolers too but you must wear a dress when ordering or you will be taken out back and beaten senseless unless you are female.

We cannot allow any roc violations here so keep your insults focused on political stereotypes. No racial or religious slurs allowed unless the victims are white Christian southerners. That may not be fair but liberals have been brainwashed into thinking "they" run the country so they aren't a protected minority.

There will be times when The urge to insult those with opposing ideologies will become too hard to resist, thats a given ,based on the history of this boaed. This is the place to take those deliberately provocative observations. They do not belong on the other threads and we all know it and we all have had moments of weakness so heres yer sign, The Ad hominem Saloon ,cash only up front. we reserve the right to abuse customers.

We cleaned the floor, but everything is still filthy like before.

'When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.' - Mark Twain
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 10:29AM #2
drawout
Well folks,to our collective shame,we have hit a thousand again. Let the insults begin...

Should old ad homins be forgot and days of old lang sine,whatever that means.
'When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.' - Mark Twain
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 10:38AM #3
piecesofthewhole
*blinks*

What happened to the old place?

Ah well, I guess it's fitting to knock this place down once in awhile and build a new one.

Maybe we can put up a dart board or something.

:-)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 10:59AM #4
drawout
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 11:33AM #5
piecesofthewhole
(laughing)

well now it's a party.  :-)

Hey, Drawout, am I in your picture (first post)?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 11:41AM #6
drawout
((((Pieces)))),you can claim to be the girl on the far left,just holler,Dibs!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 11:50AM #7
drawout
My wife was sick and bedridden for three days so I had some time on my hands. I took the breasts,one of my wifes many gag props,and inserted a motor in each nipple. They are wired to a battery pack and whirl the ribbons when activated.

When my wife,Snoogs,emerged from her sick bed this was the first thing she saw. She bout fell out laughing and has made a complete recovery.She has also vowed to never leave me unsupervised again.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 12:07PM #8
Marysara722
Hmmm, love the drawing Drawout but it's so weird that I kind of look
like the chick with the Peace sign 'round her neck.

:D
Shalom!

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 12:44PM #9
drawout
I actually didn't intend to draw anyone in particular,except myself ,for fear of offending anyone. Far be it from to to do anything offensive or in poor taste.;)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 1:19PM #10
Stardove
Can't read all of the OP due to ad being over the words. :( I thought with the new system we didn't need to archive threads at 1000. Is this not the case? Just wondering, because that is the impression I got from staff.

Peace, Good Cheer and Happy New Year to all who enter this here Saloon. Tip the bartenders, waiters and waitresses, so they'll keep the drinks flowing. :cool:
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 674  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 674 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook