Page 1 of 20  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 Next
Switch to Forum Live View What has Bush told the truth about?
7 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2007 - 2:02PM #1
Stardove
We have a lengthy discussion about Bush not telling lies that just goes around in circles and not accomplishing much of anything. IMO.

Don't believe I will post on the above mentioned thread any more.

So I would like to know what has Bush told the truth about? :confused:

I believe it is time for Bush supporters to weigh in and let those members who feel he and his administration have damaged the United States of America, what exactly do you believe he has done to help this country?

Thanks......:)
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2007 - 7:33PM #2
purple-pilgrim
[QUOTE=stardove;141440]We have a lengthy discussion about Bush not telling lies that just goes around in circles and not accomplishing much of anything. IMO.

I believe it is time for Bush supporters to weigh in and let those members who feel he and his administration have damaged the United States of America, what exactly do you believe he has done to help this country?

Thanks......:)[/QUOTE]

I watched this documentary quite a while ago with a Vietnam veteran that asserted that Bush was certainly not a leader. With tears welling, the veteran commented on Bush's air-carrier landing publicity propaganda stunt. How he was dressed in fighter uniform and took photographs' with the troops as though he were the hero who had gone to and returned from battle as the victor. He stood there as a champion, dressed in a uniform belonging to men who had actually died and bleed for his war, while he did not. He only wore the uniform for show, for propaganda. The veteran also mentioned how Bush dodged going to Vietnam by receiving special treatment and ending up in the safest unit of the military at the time, while the veteran's comrades received no such treatment. And to Bush's connivence, the records of this later mysteriously disappeared. The veteran concluded by saying something like 'I don't know how this man can ... call himself a leader.'
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2007 - 7:37PM #3
purple-pilgrim
Freudian Slip. noun. an unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious thoughts and/or feelings.

For example....

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." - George W. Bush
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2007 - 7:39PM #4
Stardove

purple-pilgrim wrote:

I watched this documentary quite a while ago with a Vietnam veteran that asserted that Bush was certainly not a leader. With tears welling, the veteran commented on Bush's air-carrier landing publicity propaganda stunt. How he was dressed in fighter uniform and took photographs' with the troops as though he were the hero who had gone to and returned from battle as the victor. He stood there as a champion, dressed in a uniform belonging to men who had actually died and bleed for his war, while he did not. He only wore the uniform for show, for propaganda. The veteran also mentioned how Bush dodged going to Vietnam by receiving special treatment and ending up in the safest unit of the military at the time, while the veteran's comrades received no such treatment. And to Bush's connivence, the records of this later mysteriously disappeared. The veteran concluded by saying something like 'I don't know how this man can ... call himself a leader.'

Thanks purple-pilgrim. I must agree with the veteran and I'm married to a Vietnam Vet.

So far the one truth I can think of is when Bush says his name. :)

You found one truth:

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." - George W. Bush

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2007 - 8:12PM #5
CityZen_X
When the Commander & Chimp, Decider Bu$h*t stated, "Brownie you are doing one hell of a job!"
There is truth to that statement, the poor and working class people have been left with a living hell, after the "hell of a job" put onto them by the Bu$h*t so called government.
To "choose" dogma and faith over doubt and experiment is to throw out the ripening vintage and to reach greedily for the Kool-Aid."

Christopher Hitchens

The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.
  - Sir Richard Francis Burton
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2007 - 8:14PM #6
stitch813
That he is a uniter not a divider.  He is so bad that the majority of the country thinks he stinks.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2007 - 9:18PM #7
rabello
If I think of something, I'll be sure to post it
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2007 - 9:21PM #8
Stardove

rabello wrote:

If I think of something, I'll be sure to post it

:D LOL.....you be sure and do that rabello. Took me a while to come up with he tells his name truthfully.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2007 - 10:08PM #9
oneinchrist1963
[QUOTE=stardove;141440]We have a lengthy discussion about Bush not telling lies that just goes around in circles and not accomplishing much of anything. IMO.

Thanks......:)[/QUOTE]

That..............."It's hard work"

;)
"We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of the government, far from it. We have staked the future of all of our political institutions upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God."

James Madison

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

Samuel Adams

"By removing the Bible from schools we would be wasting so much time and money in punishing criminals. Take the Bible out of schools and there would be an explosion in crime."

Benjamin Rush

It is not only that Democrats are stupid and intellectually dishonest. It is that they believe lies as well, which dashes any hope of gaining wisdom.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2007 - 10:18PM #10
Whisperingal
Stardove--I am truly and sincerely stumped by this one. :(

WGal
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 20  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement