Switch to Forum Live View Curveball and Walt Disney
7 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2007 - 11:47PM #1
religionfree
It obviously does not require much at all for our intelligence people to pick up and make a case  before starting propaganda fit for an invasion and occupation of an innocent country.

I imagine that this book will become a best seller.  I also imagine that the very people who should be reading the truth within this book behind all of the lies that they have been told, will never read this book.  Oh well, Rush is far more interesting....NOT!!!

Great video.

Drogin said the real problems arose not from anything Curveball did, but with what became of his stories after they reached the US. "It was analysis that was being passed from one agency to another agency and it kept changing, it kept morphing as it went. So he told one story and by the time Colin Powell is up at the United Nations ... it was like it had gone to Walt Disney or something."

Dorgin primarily blames the intelligence agencies -- and particularly George Tenet -- for the failure to detect Curveball's lies, writing in his book that "Time and again, bureaucratic rivalries, tawdry ambitions and spineless leadership proved more important than professional integrity."

therawstory
"When I don't know who I Am, I follow You
When I know who I am, You & I are One"

Namaste
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2007 - 11:47PM #2
religionfree
It obviously does not require much at all for our intelligence people to pick up and make a case  before starting propaganda fit for an invasion and occupation of an innocent country.

I imagine that this book will become a best seller.  I also imagine that the very people who should be reading the truth within this book behind all of the lies that they have been told, will never read this book.  Oh well, Rush is far more interesting....NOT!!!

Great video.

Drogin said the real problems arose not from anything Curveball did, but with what became of his stories after they reached the US. "It was analysis that was being passed from one agency to another agency and it kept changing, it kept morphing as it went. So he told one story and by the time Colin Powell is up at the United Nations ... it was like it had gone to Walt Disney or something."

Dorgin primarily blames the intelligence agencies -- and particularly George Tenet -- for the failure to detect Curveball's lies, writing in his book that "Time and again, bureaucratic rivalries, tawdry ambitions and spineless leadership proved more important than professional integrity."

therawstory
"When I don't know who I Am, I follow You
When I know who I am, You & I are One"

Namaste
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook