Page 4 of 34  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Welcome To All --- An "Introduce Yourself" Thread
7 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2007 - 6:48PM #31
stitch813
I think they are starting brand spanking new.  A new beginning Coach Bob.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2007 - 7:10PM #32
Marysara722

stitch813 wrote:

I think they are starting brand spanking new. A new beginning Coach Bob.

coachbob wrote:

Level 1? I guess they are not counting all my deleted posts.

Hi Cochbob, LOL, no of course Bnet is not counting all of your "deleted posts" but they
will be fixing that shorty, and all your total "non-deleted" posts will be counted into
your total between the old posts, and now any new posts.

So see, don't worry! Be happy! ;)

Oh, and as to the "Levels" well that too is being handled as we speak.
Martha finally figured out the problem and there will be Levels 1 thru 15 depending
on how many posts one has in total.
So for the "older" Bnet members, your level status shouldn't be a "Junior Member" any
longer once the change goes through. :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2007 - 8:01PM #33
stitch813
Gee I was kinda happy being a lower level.  Can they do anything about that?  Keeping you on a certain level in perpetuity?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2007 - 9:03PM #34
whirlinggal
EARTH--hi! Nice to see you here!  I hope you have time to meet all of us--most of us are really quite nice. :)

STITCH--hey--what did you want me to do? You mentioned me in a post above--if I can do it for you--you know I will.

It feelsgood to see so many people already here. 

WGal
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2007 - 9:31PM #35
doxieman122
Or is it "Iconoclastic idealist"?  Anyway, that's how I introduced myself on my new profile.

For those who are new (few, I take it), I was a Michael J. Fox Reagan Republican in high school turned Barack Obama Democrat approaching middle age -- by the Religious Right's extremes and by my own chronic illness (which tends to focus you on the accessibility of the health care system, or lack thereof, to the less than affluent).

I'm feisty and don't take bull $#!+ (which makes sense, since I'm from New Jersey).  As Harry Truman said, "I don't give 'em h*ll, I give 'em the truth and they think it's h*ll."

But for all that, once you get to know me I am kind of a softie underneath.

Not sure I like the new layout, but I guess I'll get used to it -- for a guy who comments so much, I'm a bit of a technophobe ...

Happy posting!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2007 - 9:31PM #36
White-Dove
Hi, I'm WhiteDove, I'm so glad that B-net got some decent software!!! It'll be a lot easier to visit different boards now, plus all the other features that this program offers!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2007 - 10:45PM #37
delmarvamom
I hate reading directions, so I will be learning by experience. Forgive me for doing alot wrong for awhile.

I have been coming here about a year. I try to be diplomatic and openminded. I don't always suceed. I read a quote today that made me think of my position here. "Beware a patient man."

I am comfortable with different points of view, but not with meanness.

I love that I can fix my spelling mistakes.

I posted a new profile.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2007 - 11:11PM #38
stitch813
Well Delmarva, I can actually say I agree with you.  And I can agree with doxie too, when confronted by anger and madness I respond in kind.  No other answer.

Doxie, you have a very kind face as I knew you would.  I understand where you are coming from.  Us gentle souls stay gentle most of the time by saying what we mean and meaning what we say.  It must be a Jersey thing.

I hope with the new system we find out more about each other then just that we can do well in a bar fight when we are discussing politics and throwing verbal punches.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 8:23AM #39
jacknky
Ok, I'm over here too. Now if I can just figure out how to use the software so i can get back to the business of fighting ignorance. (tongue firmly in cheek)

This almost feels like a reunion.

peace...
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 9:54AM #40
piecesofthewhole
Hi everyone!

I've made it... I think.

:-)

Still trying to figure out the ins and outs of this new world.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 34  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook