Page 2 of 34  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Welcome To All --- An "Introduce Yourself" Thread
7 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2007 - 11:42AM #11
whirlinggal
Hey Drawout--I'm gonna need a drink just to understand the first part of your post.

:)

WGal
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2007 - 5:01PM #12
CharikIeia
How so, blue links? We have links. We cannot post HTML, I understand, but need to follow message board lingo.
I recall that from another forum I used to visit..

learn the vB codes for posting in colour, with links and images and all

What bugs me is the forced restriction to 10 posts. It bodes ill. I suspect a flooding with ads soon...
tl;dr
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 14, 2007 - 8:33AM #13
stevegraywolf
Mr. Drawout....
Tequilla...a big bottle...but I get the worm!
Hi..I'm Steve..I have no political alliances. I play guitar..and I'm ugly.
I'm the proverbial wall flower at the high school dance.
I host the parenting, US Politics and sorcery boards.
As for politics..fiscal conservative..very...issues like human rights...kinda liberal.
I aint gonna work on Animal farm though..commies beware...I'm all about sanity.
So Draw..need salt with that Tequilla?
Steve.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 14, 2007 - 12:38PM #14
drawout
Steve,I always sip it straight up,no salt no lemon. Thats why I prefer the good stuff.

Char,thanks.

Whirly,thats what I meant by no blue links of course Now I am gonna have to read stuff and think. As a Texan I resent having to do those things.
'When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.' - Mark Twain
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 14, 2007 - 1:49PM #15
drawout
Let me tell you bout myself. I came to beliefnet to get some feedback about a dream I had. I made a crude sketch of what I saw . It was a way of seeing the book of revelation as the entire bible story. There is this cycle of seven thousand year rows going across illustrating the cycle of history described in the bible. The pattern shows the never ending battle between the forces of evil and the good guys. There is always some evil empire that gets destroyed in the end. The Good things that God sends to save the day always get corrupted and become the new villain on the next row below. Its a sloppy piece of work no doubt but the basic message to me was that its allegory made to iimpart wisdom about the pattern of history. There is nothing new under the sun.

'When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.' - Mark Twain
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2007 - 8:39AM #16
whirlinggal
Drawout--okay--cue the spooky music. Not more than ten minutes ago I was oogling a photo of the Sombrero Galaxy and admiring The Whoever's handiwork.

And then I check on here and there's your submission for best photo in the Universe posted for all to see.

You're not reading my mind or something--are you? Cause if you are I'd better do some housecleaning up there--pronto!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2007 - 10:30AM #17
ptbc
Change is good...change is good...change is good....rrrrriiiiggght????? OK, I'm here and trying to figure things out!

Definitely liking that there's a marker on threads you've posted on. Are things slower though? Maybe that's just the beta testing. Format is similar overall to other boards I've posted on.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2007 - 10:50AM #18
catboxer
Ok, I'm here and my profile is up. What's the deal? No HTML no links? Let's see...

Try this here.

With painful humility,
CB
Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2007 - 11:23AM #19
ptbc
Can we get a primer on creating links?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2007 - 11:25AM #20