Page 1 of 34  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Welcome To All --- An "Introduce Yourself" Thread
7 years ago  ::  Oct 10, 2007 - 3:18AM #1
Marysara722

Hello Everyone!!! ;)

Welcome to the "New" and "Improved" Beliefnet Community, and we hope you enjoy the newly remodeled B-Net Home with new walls, new paint, new windows, new furnishing, new carpeting, new colors of one's own choosing. You can create your own Journals, post photos to the "photo" section of your new profile area, create "Prayer Circles", chose an "avatar" or your own photo for your profile ID. There's lots more. Why we even have "Smiley Face" icons now. And of course you can also still post to any of the still popular "Debate" and the individual "Faith" boards.  It's a whole new Beliefnet Land out there. So go, off with you to explore the new areas of the new B-Net World!

But ... before you go off, I'd like to also give you a warm welcome to the U.S. News & Politics Debate & Discussion Board. Please take this opportunity to introduce yourself on this thread and tell the other members a little bit out yourself, and get to know the other members as you read through this "Introduction Only " thread so no debates here please. :) Hope you all enjoy our new surroundings.

Shalom, Pace, Pax, Peace
MSara and my Co-Hosts, Drawout, Rangerken, Girlchristian, & Stardove, your Beliefnet Community Hosts U.S. News & Politics Board Co-Hosts

*Note ---This is an introduction thread only.

Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Jan 14, 2013 - 01:33PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 10, 2007 - 4:39AM #2
whirlinggal
Booyah!

I am here!

Sending good thoughts for all.
WGal
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 10, 2007 - 10:31AM #3
Sacrificialgoddess
Present and accounted for!
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 10, 2007 - 10:50AM #4
whirlinggal
What are these "levels" and why is mine "level one" and someone else's is "level two."

Is this some sort of odd political competition?

WGal
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 10, 2007 - 11:46AM #5
Stardove
Thanks MarySara for that great welcome.  Mine have been short, sweet and to the point.

Let see, I'm Stardove and have been a member of Beliefnet since 2000.  Along the way I became a host.  Members can check my profile to see where I host.  I do believe I will have to make some changes in the profile, since some forums I host have been combined.  Think one debate board is gone.   It was a slow one anyway.  When I'm not in the areas I host I like coming to USP to see what the fight (just joking) of the day is.  USP is one of the fastest area of Beliefnet I've been to.  Fast meaning the posts can roll over in a day.  Time to do some more exploring.

Peace Love Stardove
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 10, 2007 - 3:52PM #6
CharikIeia
..still feels awkward. Me.

But it's reassuring to see familiar faces :-)

Hello, all!
tl;dr
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 11, 2007 - 10:06AM #7
Sacrificialgoddess
The levels seem to be based on how many times you have posted, and we all know what a blabbermouth I am!
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 11, 2007 - 1:31PM #8
Marysara722
Well then I better get hopping with more posts to raise my level.
:)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2007 - 5:22AM #9
whirlinggal
Sacrificial G--you really think you post more than me?  You're going up against one of bnet's top posters, gal.

*The theme from "High Noon" plays in the background as the clinking of silver spurs is hear.

Soon the "gun" slingers come into view as they purposefully walk into the cyberstreet.*

Get set--post!

:)

WGal
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2007 - 6:13AM #10
drawout
Howdy!  All these changes are stressful. This may require some binge drinking.
'When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.' - Mark Twain
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 34  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook