Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View IT ALL BEGINS THIS FALL
3 years ago  ::  Feb 04, 2015 - 11:28AM #1
Eliyahoo
The beginning of the end starts this September 2015. Everything that you have heard about FEMA camps, the New World Order, the Great Tribulation Hour is about to play out.

I was shown the exact day when all this will begin almost 20 years ago and guess how many people believed me? ZERO!!!

There is only one way to prepare for all this and that is to get right with God Almighty. Even so, we are all going camping very soon now.

Watch this video and pray this prayer.
Jesus please forgive me for my sins, I gratefully except your sacrifice that you made for me on the cross. Please come into my life. Thank you for saving me Jesus.

Eliyahoo
harvestershub.yuku.com

http://youtu.be/xhgEbohlAoQ
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2015 - 8:35PM #2
Namchuck

And yet another religious nutter who will disappear - likely from acute embarrassment (or we'll get all the customary excuses when the prophecies again fail) - post September 2015. Smile

We've heard it all before.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 19, 2015 - 6:02PM #3
koala972

Feb 7, 2015 -- 8:35PM, Namchuck wrote:

And yet another religious nutter who will disappear - likely from acute embarrassment (or we'll get all the customary excuses when the prophecies again fail) - post September 2015. 

We've heard it all before.

whether I believe this or not I don't know....   but I do know it is a fallacy to believe that since you haven't seen something happen before it can't happen now.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2015 - 6:04PM #4
TPaine

Feb 4, 2015 -- 11:28AM, Eliyahoo wrote:

The beginning of the end starts this September 2015. Everything that you have heard about FEMA camps, the New World Order, the Great Tribulation Hour is about to play out.

I was shown the exact day when all this will begin almost 20 years ago and guess how many people believed me? ZERO!!!

There is only one way to prepare for all this and that is to get right with God Almighty. Even so, we are all going camping very soon now.

Jesus please forgive me for my sins, I gratefully except your sacrifice that you made for me on the cross. Please come into my life. Thank you for saving me Jesus.

Eliyahoo
harvestershub.yuku.com

Here we go again. About 5 years ago there was a Harold Camping disciple who insisted repeatedly in this forum that Judgment Day would come on May 21, 2011 and that God would destroy the Earth on October 21, 2011. For some reason he newer posted again after that date. I hope if your prediction doesn't come true you won't do the same.

"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture."-- Thomas Paine: The Crisis No. V (March 21, 1778)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 01, 2015 - 6:10PM #5
Hmmm

Feb 4, 2015 -- 11:28AM, Eliyahoo wrote:

Eliyahoo
harvestershub.yuku.com

Hmmm....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zx_ZrbRS14

The truth, the whole truth...and nothing but the truth?
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 01, 2015 - 6:15PM #6
Hmmm

And for those who like it a little more spicy. Smile

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

The truth, the whole truth...and nothing but the truth?
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook