Page 1 of 122  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 122 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Jesus Is Returning Very Soon
2 years ago  ::  Jul 02, 2012 - 1:04AM #1
michaelcadry

Hi Y'All BeliefNetter's:

To start off and give you some idea of who I am and what's happened to me in my past I've had some extraordinary experiences in my life including angel visits, visions, and even the Lord speaking to me.

The first angel said, "Fear God and give glory to Him; for the hour of His judgment is come; and worship Him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." I was amazed at seeing the angel and when he spoke it was with a loud commanding voice. I didn't want to turn my eyes away from him, but I finally ran to call my new girlfriend to tell her to come over that night, and my best friend's family, and our family, except my youngest sister, so I could tell them all that had happened to me.

The Lord had visited me ten days earlier. The Lord told me I was one of the two witnesses and olive trees that would prophecy during the latter days. So I went with it, but no one would believe me except a couple close friends. They all thought, who is this guy who would go through such things, just as they thought 'who is this man who was a carpenter with his father Joseph.

I'm telling the truth, so help me God. This is my testimony of what I have seen and heard from the Lord and the angels, and also the visions I've had.  Thank YOU so MUCH!

Praise God For Raising Up Jesus For All of Us.

MichaelCadry

Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Jul 02, 2012 - 08:57PM
I've got 3 books in the downtown Phoenix Library.  If they can believe in me, I hope you can too.  I'm an honest, earnest and loving guy and hope to meet you in the hereafter.  My book is called "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen" by Michael Cadry.  Get the 5th Edition, as it is the most recent and most informative book of the three.  May God and Jesus both be in your hearts!  MCadry
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 02, 2012 - 8:35AM #2
TRUECHRISTIAN

Jul 2, 2012 -- 1:04AM, michaelcadry wrote:

Hi Y'All BeliefNetter's:

To start off and give you some idea of who I am and what's happened to me in my past I've had some extraordinary experiences in my life including angel visits, visions, and even the Lord speaking to me.

The first angel said, "Fear God and give glory to Him; for the hour of His judgment is come; and worship Him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." I was amazed at seeing the angel and when he spoke it was with a loud commanding voice. I didn't want to turn my eyes away from him, but I finally ran to call my new girlfriend to tell her to come over that night, and my best friend's family, and our family, except my youngest sister, so I could tell them all that had happened to me.

The Lord had visited me ten days earlier. The Lord told me I was one of the two witnesses and olive trees that would prophecy during the latter days. So I went with it, but no one would believe me except a couple close friends. They all thought, who is this guy who would go through such things, just as they thought 'who is this man who was a carpenter with his father Joseph.

I'm telling the truth, so help me God. This is my testimony of what I have seen and heard from the Lord and the angels, and also the visions I've had.  Thank YOU so MUCH!

Praise God For Raising Up Jesus For All of Us.

MichaelCadry

This reminds of a show I saw on "Two And A Half Men."

After having a one night stand the woman asked as she was leaving:

"Will you call me back."      

He answered "Yes"  

She asked "When?"

He answered "Soon"

She asked "How soon?"

He evaded the question by saying "Soon."

So Micheal, "How soon?"  did the angel tell you that Jesus will return? 

Because the Bible does say that Jesus will return "soon"  and it was 2,000 years ago.  

Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Jul 02, 2012 - 08:59PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 02, 2012 - 12:36PM #3
hungrylittlemonster

Jul 2, 2012 -- 11:24AM, TRUECHRISTIAN wrote:

If make says that on 12/23/2012 Jesus will return, that would make the the prediction correct and the prophecy true? 

Only if Time doesn't end on 12/21/12 first   Tongue Out

Hey did anybody hire a Mayan to start up the new Calander yet?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 02, 2012 - 1:53PM #4
JRT

End time speculations have been traced back at least 5,000 years. Biblical or otherwise, all have two characteristics:

1.     100% wrong

2.     100% of the time

the floggings will continue until morale improves
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 02, 2012 - 3:34PM #5
Hatman

Michael-
Just a heads-up.
Is it possible to buy your way into Heaven or the Kingdom, yes or no?

Does "Ye shall know them by their fruits" apply to you, or not?

Do you still think that the acquisition of humility and the regular practice of repentance is applicable to you, or are you beyond all that, now that you've had your revelations and etc.?

Warmest regards-

Hatman

Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Jul 02, 2012 - 09:16PM
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 02, 2012 - 7:54PM #6
Annie_alive

There's one prophecy in the bible that has come true over and over again, for the last 2000 years.

"False Prophets" 

And there will be many more to come, I am sure of it.

What makes you so different from all the rest, mike?

(No, don't answer that. You are no different.)  

You've  written a book and and are trying to fleece the unfortunate people who have been indoctrinated with the fear of armegeddon.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 02, 2012 - 9:09PM #7
wohali

You talking to god = prayer

God talking to you = psycosis

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 03, 2012 - 2:04AM #8
michaelcadry

Jul 2, 2012 -- 9:09PM, wohali wrote:

You talking to god = prayer

God talking to you = psycosis

God talking to me ... not psychosis

God talking to Jesus ... not psychosis

God talking to Moss ... not psychosis

God talking to Jonah ... not psychosis,

I could go on and on.

MichaelCadry

I've got 3 books in the downtown Phoenix Library.  If they can believe in me, I hope you can too.  I'm an honest, earnest and loving guy and hope to meet you in the hereafter.  My book is called "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen" by Michael Cadry.  Get the 5th Edition, as it is the most recent and most informative book of the three.  May God and Jesus both be in your hearts!  MCadry
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 03, 2012 - 2:09AM #9
michaelcadry

Jul 2, 2012 -- 7:54PM, Annie_alive wrote:

There's one prophecy in the bible that has come true over and over again, for the last 2000 years.

"False Prophets" 

And there will be many more to come, I am sure of it.

What makes you so different from all the rest, mike?

(No, don't answer that. You are no different.)  

You've  written a book and and are trying to fleece the unfortunate people who have been indoctrinated with the fear of armegeddon.

Dear Annie,

How am I so different??  The Lord God sent 7 inches of snow on the New York Daily News Building so that a reporter would know that the Lord did give me my testimony.  He was scared to death and asked me whatever did I want.  I told him I wanted a three hour interview.  I could go on and on, Annie, but have enough to do.  P.S.  I was working at ABC-TV at the time and used their letterhead to write my letter to the reporter.  I have copies of the letter and copies of the snow storm from the New York Post.  You might like to go to my website at jesusreturningverysoon.com

The book in FREE at the Phoenix Dowtown Library.  I'm not trying to fleece anyone, just connect with them with important informtion, which is my testimony as I've witnessed from the angels and the Lord.  You don't know me, so don't assume.

MichaelCadry

Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Jul 08, 2012 - 01:46PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 03, 2012 - 2:23AM #10
michaelcadry

Jul 2, 2012 -- 3:34PM, Hatman wrote:

Michael-
Just a heads-up.
Is it possible to buy your way into Heaven or the Kingdom, yes or no?

Does "Ye shall know them by their fruits" apply to you, or not?

Do you still think that the acquisition of humility and the regular practice of repentance is applicable to you, or are you beyond all that, now that you've had your revelations and etc.?

Warmest regards-

Hatman

Dear Hatman,

I'm not trying to be a 'moneychanger'.  I told others about my experiences one person at a time and it got to be very difficult and so I asked the Lord God what to do and He told me to write it all in a book.  So that's what I did.  I have GIVEN AWAY over 100 books by now that I HAVE PAID FOR, NOT THE RECIPIENTS.  I have sold maybe 2 books out of 3 different editions of my book.  So don't accuse me until you know me.

MichaelCadry

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 122  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 122 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook