Page 6 of 122  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 122 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Jesus Is Returning Very Soon
2 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2012 - 3:27AM #51
michaelcadry

Jul 3, 2012 -- 12:06PM, costrel wrote:

Jul 3, 2012 -- 2:04AM, michaelcadry wrote:

God talking to Moss ... not psychosis

God talks to Moss? Outstanding! But God must only talk to Moss on the north sides of buildings. Perhaps God should try talking to Moss on the south side of a building sometime. Or in a desert. 

The Lord God spoke to me and His voice was coming the the ceiling or AIR ABOVE ME.  Tell me He comes to your home where He speaks from.  It's Moses (MOSES) NOT Moss (MOSS).

God Bless You With Interpretation and Spelling Skills, and Lots of Love,

MichaelCadry

I've got 3 books in the downtown Phoenix Library.  If they can believe in me, I hope you can too.  I'm an honest, earnest and loving guy and hope to meet you in the hereafter.  My book is called "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen" by Michael Cadry.  Get the 5th Edition, as it is the most recent and most informative book of the three.  May God and Jesus both be in your hearts!  MCadry
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2012 - 3:37AM #52
Annie_alive

Jul 5, 2012 -- 3:27AM, michaelcadry wrote:

The Lord God spoke to me and His voice was coming the the ceiling or AIR ABOVE ME.  Tell me He comes to your home where He speaks from.  It's Moses (MOSES) NOT Moss (MOSS).

Perhaps a neighbour turned their TV up too loud.   

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2012 - 9:43AM #53
TRUECHRISTIAN

Jul 4, 2012 -- 9:55PM, TRUECHRISTIAN wrote:

The ONLY book that counts IS THE BIBLE!  

Jul 5, 2012 -- 12:03AM, Namchuck wrote:

No it's not!

Other than being exceptionally fine literature, at least in its King James robes, there is no good reason to think that the Bible should count as any more than this. 

While I have read it several times, there are other books I'd suggest count way more than the Bible. Charles Darwins 'The Origin of Species' for one. It, unlike the Bible, at least gets man's true historical context right.

Context Nami! Context!  

This forum is "Apocalypse and End Times" .

This thread is "Jesus Is Returning Very Soon"

For this forum and this thread the only book that counts for Christians is "The Bible". 

The Origin Of The Species does not count because it does not concern the either Jesus Returning or the Apocalypse and End Times.  

Micheal's book does not count because it is not the Bible.     Or it certainly doesn't count nearly as much as the Bible.  

I thought it was obivious that when I posted that the Bible was only book that counted I was referring to the Return of Jesus.  Apparently it was obivious to you.  

Micheal  

I ask again how very soon is Jesus coming.   We believers already know that Jesus is coming "soon". 

But you have yet to disclose how long is "very" soon.

Is it six months, a year, two years, ten years?

Why didn't Jesus give you a date?

I could be wrong.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2012 - 10:10AM #54
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Jul 5, 2012 -- 9:43AM, TRUECHRISTIAN wrote:

Context Nami! Context!  

This forum is "Apocalypse and End Times" .

This thread is "Jesus Is Returning Very Soon"

For this forum and this thread the only book that counts for Christians is "The Bible". 

The Origin Of The Species does not count because it does not concern the either Jesus Returning or the Apocalypse and End Times.  

Micheal's book does not count because it is not the Bible.     Or it certainly doesn't count nearly as much as the Bible.  

I thought it was obivious that when I posted that the Bible was only book that counted I was referring to the Return of Jesus.  Apparently it was obivious to you.  

Micheal  

I ask again how very soon is Jesus coming.   We believers already know that Jesus is coming "soon". 

But you have yet to disclose how long is "very" soon.

Is it six months, a year, two years, ten years?

Why didn't Jesus give you a date?

A valid point.  The Christian "bible" is pretty much the only book (aside from interpretations of the Christian "bible") mentions Jesus in the first place, so it is going to be the only book that talks about a "return of Jesus". 

However, there are Christians that refuse to believe in such ideas as evolution, the incredibly old age of our planet and universe, and polytheism, (etc) because they are not mentioned in the bible. 

Yesterday, in America, 100 million gun owners did nothing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2012 - 10:40AM #55
Ken

Jul 5, 2012 -- 9:43AM, TRUECHRISTIAN wrote:

And you've known it for close to two thousand years. Apparently you have a radical redefinition of "soon."

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2012 - 10:43AM #56
Ken

Jul 5, 2012 -- 3:27AM, michaelcadry wrote:

Jul 3, 2012 -- 12:06PM, costrel wrote:

Jul 3, 2012 -- 2:04AM, michaelcadry wrote:

God talking to Moss ... not psychosis

God talks to Moss? Outstanding! But God must only talk to Moss on the north sides of buildings. Perhaps God should try talking to Moss on the south side of a building sometime. Or in a desert.

No kidding. But you didn't write "Moses." You wrote "Moss." Costrel was having a bit of fun with your blunder.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2012 - 11:37AM #57
BillWitt

Jul 5, 2012 -- 3:05AM, michaelcadry wrote:

Because God said Himself, There is No Other God but Me.  He said this to Moses I believe.

Where did you get this from??  The Bible??  All the Bible is, is a bunch of ancient myths, most of which are written by unknown authors.  Nothing in it should be assumed to be true, and with all the contradictions, absurd statements, and false statement and stories, it is certainly not the Word of God.  It's not worth diddley-squat in showing something is true. 

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - -Isaac Asimov
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2012 - 11:46AM #58
Ken

Jul 5, 2012 -- 3:15AM, michaelcadry wrote:

Check out my website and see what you think.  Also start emailing me there in the My Blog page rather than this email site.  Thanks!  Will be looking for you.

Once again, I must remind you that you are posting in a debate forum. Your views and any evidence you wish to offer in support of them must be presented in this thread, not on an outside website.

Edit: removed link.  It has already been given in another post.

Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Jul 08, 2012 - 01:58PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2012 - 12:16PM #59
BillWitt

Jul 5, 2012 -- 3:15AM, michaelcadry wrote:

Check out my website and see what you think. 

I did.  I thought is was a bunch of crap.  You wanted to know what we thought of it, so I am giving it to you. 

Edit: removed link

Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Jul 08, 2012 - 01:59PM
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - -Isaac Asimov
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2012 - 1:40PM #60
Ferretling

I too, have looked at your website and, quite honestly, it is a terrible website. It doesn't give any decent information at all.

That said, do you know that Amazon has plenty of books such as yours that are priced at $0.99 or are free?

If this was truly important and altruistic, those books would be free, and you'd be eating the cost.

What you're saying here is -- Hey, I got the word of god but you'll have to pay me to hear it. Yeah, I gave away an unspecified number of copies of my book, but no more. Now you have to pay.

Okaaay.

And why a 5th edition? And why lie when it is actually only the 3rd Edition? If you "skipped" the 3rd and the 4th and never published them, then calling it a 5th edition is rather a lie.

If we can't trust you to tell the truth on small things like editions, how can we trust you with more important things?

Tell you what, though. Send me a free Kindle book and I'll read the whole thing and tell you what I think.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 122  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 122 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook