Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
Switch to Forum Live View God loves all who seek Him, even the.....
2 years ago  ::  Jul 03, 2012 - 3:35PM #41
Sacrificialgoddess

Well, there is that.

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 04, 2012 - 5:51PM #42
gorm-sionnach

Estacia,

That may be well and good (which is debatable), but it does not add anything to the present conversation; being that the desires or will of said god (who I safely assume is the god of classical monotheism) are not at all relevant to those who are not seeking him, or who have other deities which they honour.

The current discussion was about this ultimately frustrating "default setting", where the vast majority of people are totally ignorant (willfully or otherwise) of the fact that people have different perspectives when it comes to the divine, and to just assume that everyone shares your views is little more than vanity. Unfortunately, with your statement, you've simply reaffirmed this tendency.

Truth in our hearts, Strength in our arms, Fulfillment in our tongues.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2012 - 10:56AM #43
Estacia

The qoute above my statement was a qoute from the 1st poster (Risen2the4th)

My post was an opinon and truth in my life to his statement.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2012 - 6:23PM #44
Sacrificialgoddess

Jul 5, 2012 -- 10:56AM, Estacia wrote:

The qoute above my statement was a qoute from the 1st poster (Risen2the4th)

My post was an opinon and truth in my life to his statement.

And my UPG suggests any god with that attitude is a stalker god, and perhaps what I need is a divine VPO.

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook