Page 1 of 8  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next
Switch to Forum Live View How Do We Know Jesus Returns by 2023?
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 6:18PM #1
Churchwork
Will Jesus return within 75 years from when Israel became a nation (by 2023 at the latest)?Yes,
  • because 75 years is within a lifetime (Ps. 90.10);
  • because Abraham entered the promise land at 75 (Gen. 12.5);
  • because "you know the summer is near" (Matt. 24.32) when the "fig tree...branch is tender" (v.32);
  • Ezekiel's prophecy on his side for 390 days takes us to exactly May, 1948 when Israel became a nation again;
  • thus, you "know that it is near, even at the doors" (v.33).

Can we narrow down the time of the Tribulation and when Jesus returns? Yes,
  • because before the great and terrible day of the Lord (Joel 2.31, Rev. 6.12) there is a great earthquake (2010/11), unique solar eclipse (Nov. 3, 2013) and unique lunar eclipse (2014/15);
  • thus, the Tribulation can start no sooner than 2015.

How do we get even more exact for the time the Tribulation starts?
  • Each year there are from Feast of Trumpets 2,520 (Dan. 9.27, 12.7, Rev. 12.6) days to Tisha B'Av or 2,550 (Dan. 12.11) days to Day of Atonement;
  • there are 2300 days (Dan. 8.14) from they day before Passover to Tisha B'Av from 2016 to 2022 and for 2017 to 2023;
  • thus, we know the Tribulation starts on Feast of Trumpets either Sept. 14, 2015 or Oct. 3, 2016.

Which year does the Tribulation start?
  • There are seven sets of seven from June 7, 1967 (double fulfilment of Dan. 9.25) when Israel became a nation to the Day of Atonement June 23, 2015 (total of 17,640 days);
  • when Jesus returns, He judges the nations for 30 days from the 1260th to the 1290th day;
  • 2015 is a Jubilee year once every 50 years and it is a Sabbath year once every seven years (these years are confirmed going back to the start of the first Jubilee which was 3986 BC when Adam was 18 years old;
  • thus, the Tribulation must start on Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14 in 2015.

What day does Jesus step down on the mount of olives?
  • Jesus would step down on the 2,520th day which would be Aug. 7, 2022.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 6:19PM #2
Sacrificialgoddess

Personally, I am awaiting the coming of the Great White Hankerchief...

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 6:51PM #3
mainecaptain

May 19, 2012 -- 6:19PM, Sacrificialgoddess wrote:

I thought it was the Great Teal Hankerchief........

;)

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 8:01PM #4
Sacrificialgoddess

May 19, 2012 -- 6:51PM, mainecaptain wrote:

May 19, 2012 -- 6:19PM, Sacrificialgoddess wrote:

I thought it was the Great Teal Hankerchief........

;)

discordia.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Green_Ark...

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 8:05PM #5
Ken

May 19, 2012 -- 6:18PM, Churchwork wrote:

Will Jesus return within 75 years from when Israel became a nation (by 2023 at the latest)?

I hope not. That would be creepy.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 8:32PM #6
TPaine

Report: Majority Of Americans Unprepared For Apocalypse Link

"When it shall be said in any country in the world, my poor are happy; neither ignorance nor distress is to be found among them; my jails are empty of prisoners, my streets of beggars; the aged are not in want, the taxes are not oppressive; the rational world is my friend, because I am a friend of its happiness: When these things can be said, then may the country boast its constitution and its government." -- Thomas Paine: The Rights Of Man (1791)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 9:23PM #7
Annie_alive

Jesus would step down on the 2,520th day which would be Aug. 7, 2022.

I always thought that no-one could know the date, according to the 'Holy Bible',   the document that is revered by christians.

Matthew 24:36

New International Version (NIV)

The Day and Hour Unknown

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,a]">[a] but only the Father.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 9:30PM #8
Namchuck

May 19, 2012 -- 9:23PM, Annie_alive wrote:

Jesus would step down on the 2,520th day which would be Aug. 7, 2022.

I always thought that no-one could know the date, according to the 'Holy Bible',   the document that is revered by christians.

Matthew 24:36

New International Version (NIV)

The Day and Hour Unknown

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,a]">[a] but only the Father.

These garrulous apocalypto-Christians seem to hold certain passages of scripture, like Matthew 24:36 (but especially Matthew 5:37) in contempt, Annie_alive.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 9:32PM #9
BillWitt

Will Jesus return within 75 years from when Israel became a nation (by 2023 at the latest)?  Yes,

Who in the heck cares if Jesus returns??   He is just a fictional character in stories of ancient myth, written almost 2,000 years ago by unknown authors.  If you believe the Bible is the Word of God, or somehow actually true, you're as nutty as a fruitcake or have been completely brainwashed.    Read the darn thing.  It contains hundreds of contradictions, false statements, as well as many false stories.  You can't assume anything in it to be actually true. 

The answer to your question should be, NO.  Fictional characters can only return in your imagination, but can not return in any physical form.  Using statements (like Gen. 12.5, Matt. 24'32, etc.) from stories of myth in the Bible, are not accepted as evidence  for your imaginary Jesus ever returning.

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - -Isaac Asimov
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 20, 2012 - 7:11AM #10
G.flower

I think the poster has learned a lesson from Camping and put it far enough in the future that they can post crap for years before they are laughed out of town

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 8  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook